Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fora 19:55 - Mar 31 with 1106 viewsflykickingbybgunn

Trawling the various football forums shows distinct differences

Leicester
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forum/1-leicester-city-forum/
Foxes are bed wetting because they have lost a massive lead.  And they have done much the same for the last 3 years. However, although many still think we are lucky, a significant number also appreciate how well we are playing and are very jealous.

Leeds
https://www.motforum.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=1
These are wholly Leeds, others discuss other teams sensibly, Leeds dont. On the odd, very odd occasion they will admit that the Blues are doing well. But they do that with the frequency of a Yorkshireman admitting that there might be some southern beer that is ok.

Southampton
https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/5-the-saints/
Saints are a pragmatic lot. Not given to high excitement. One thread argued that if they won all their matches they would finish 4th and if they lost all their matches they would finish 4th. Most have given up on anything else.

Budgies
The Pinkun forum is probably very familiar to many. They are strangely obsessed with us and are totally convinced they are going to beat us in the playoff semis.
COYB
Fora on 19:59 - Mar 31 with 1050 viewsMK1

You missed out the Ipswich one. What are they saying?
Fora on 20:02 - Mar 31 with 1034 viewsgainsboroughblue

Fora on 19:59 - Mar 31 by MK1

There's an Ipswich one?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Fora on 20:07 - Mar 31 with 1009 viewsSwansea_Blue

You can’t beat a good farmhouse Cheddar, but there are some nice blues around that go down a treat with a glass of port at Christmas.

And something about balls.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Fora on 20:07 - Mar 31 with 1009 viewshomer_123

Burns just whacks it. We can't defend. KM is smarmy. New investment is an issue.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Fora on 20:23 - Mar 31 with 941 viewsMK1

Fora on 20:07 - Mar 31 by Swansea_Blue

You can’t beat a good farmhouse Cheddar, but there are some nice blues around that go down a treat with a glass of port at Christmas.

And something about balls.

Cheese balls?
Fora on 21:44 - Mar 31 with 747 viewsTheBoyBlue

To be honest, I've largely given up on going on them, but they're better than a lot of these 'banter' pages on Facebook. I can't see the point of contributing to them as you don't get any reasoned debate or even banter. It's just pure nastiness and lots of drunk people from all clubs (ours included) making ludicrous claims.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Fora on 21:52 - Mar 31 with 704 viewsgainsboroughblue

Fora on 21:44 - Mar 31 by TheBoyBlue

To be honest, I've largely given up on going on them, but they're better than a lot of these 'banter' pages on Facebook. I can't see the point of contributing to them as you don't get any reasoned debate or even banter. It's just pure nastiness and lots of drunk people from all clubs (ours included) making ludicrous claims.

Other clubs forums are avoidable but these poxy fan pages show up on my Facebook feed like unsolicited junk mail.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Fora on 10:21 - Apr 1 with 442 viewsbritbiker

Fora on 21:52 - Mar 31 by gainsboroughblue

Other clubs forums are avoidable but these poxy fan pages show up on my Facebook feed like unsolicited junk mail.

Pink Un can be amusing but WOTB is almost non league by comparison.
They start a thread with a single word like Wow but don't follow it up with anything else so you have no idea what they were wow"d about.

Also they have an obsession for putting lol in teams name like wololololovs
Surprising what inbreading does to the brain.
[Post edited 1 Apr 10:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024