Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday 13:06 - Apr 1 with 990 viewspointofblue

Just know they won't.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:08 - Apr 1 with 937 viewsFrimleyBlue

Also.

Get the ball to hutchinson everytime.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:10 - Apr 1 with 919 viewsRegencyBlue

They look poor, as did Leicester until they scored!
I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:11 - Apr 1 with 903 viewsArnieM

They’ll probably do what they did at our place. Sit deep, park the bus, and hit us on the break. Both tactics we struggle with in my view. We need to make our dominance count when we have it.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:15 - Apr 1 with 854 viewsFreddy

I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:11 - Apr 1 by ArnieM

They’ll probably do what they did at our place. Sit deep, park the bus, and hit us on the break. Both tactics we struggle with in my view. We need to make our dominance count when we have it.

Not sure they ll sit deep & park the bus at home?
I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:17 - Apr 1 with 818 viewsIllinoisblue

They like a handball in the box. Seen them given.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:40 - Apr 1 with 646 viewsArnieM

I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:15 - Apr 1 by Freddy

Not sure they ll sit deep & park the bus at home?

Well if they come out and make a game of it, that’ll help us , as long as we can defend well. Hope Sorensen is not fit for Sat…. Just wish Sara and Sergent get injured…. Yer, I know, petty, but any advantage please ?

I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:47 - Apr 1 with 567 viewsurbanblue

Hopefully they are being softened up for us. Score staying as it is with the Norwich players dead on their feet at the end would be ideal.
I really hope Norwich play like this on Saturday on 13:53 - Apr 1 with 482 viewsArnieM

Oh, balls

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024