Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What we learned v Southampton 09:30 - Apr 2 with 683 viewsnodge_blue

1. Sometimes football goes beyond analysis and just comes down to heart. Ive been thinking these last couple of games that squad quality is becoming slightly less of a factor and heart and determination slightly more. As the games reduce they are becoming cup finals and about bottle as much as skill.

2. Southampton looked very good first half. I honestly thought our bolt was shot. I think they will be very strong in the playoffs, especially as they may be more mentally prepared for them.

3. Hopefully Moore was a back spasm rather than serious as Im not sure we can make AL Hamadi as our only striker option work.

4. This booing at half time. That was for the referee right? Not the team. Anyone booing please tell me.

5. Leif Davis just put another couple of mil on any transfer fee. Surely thats got to be 20 mil?

6. I don't know if we are going to do this or not. The parallels with lat season are still obvious. As are the away games at Hull and Cov mirroring Barnsley and Peterborough. If thats the case then we do it at Coventry effectively.
[Post edited 2 Apr 9:32]

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

What we learned v Southampton on 09:35 - Apr 2 with 612 viewsDubtractor

The booing was 100% for the ref.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

What we learned v Southampton on 11:34 - Apr 2 with 451 viewsnodge_blue

What we learned v Southampton on 09:35 - Apr 2 by Dubtractor

The booing was 100% for the ref.

Yeah I thought so too. A few budgies were saying we were booing our team and sky said the same?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

What we learned v Southampton on 11:47 - Apr 2 with 388 viewsghostofescobar

We have a tough run in: 4 of our last games against teams in the top 10, with 3 of those away (and I can’t see us getting much out of the scummers, as they have the luck over us) and our final game against a team possibly scrapping for their lives. But, but, but, we keep proving people wrong. And I do think that Leicester and Leeds have that added pressure of expectation on them.

And the booing was completely for the ref.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024