Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So how do we line up against Norwich 16:27 - Apr 2 with 1393 viewsNutkins_Return

Got to think emotionally and physically we'll be a bit drained with only a 4 day turnaround.

I think McKenna will keep it as unchanged as he can but I do wonder if we just need a few extra legs in the starting line up. I expect it to be Morsy and Luongo in the middle but my starting 11. Clarke is one obvious change for me. Tuanzebe has been great but he really tired in the last game.

Hladky
Clarke
Woolf
Burgess
Davis
Morsy
Taylor
Broadhead
Chaplin
Hutchinson
Moore (Al Hamadi if Moore doesn't make it).

Could see Sarmiento start as well but Broadhead was excellent in the reverse fixture. Taylor energy might be important though away from home you've got to think Luongo will probably start.

If not Moore is Buabo back on the bench?
So how do we line up against Norwich on 16:39 - Apr 2 with 1300 views_clive_baker_

Happy with that line up although I would start Tuanzebe ahead of Clarke. I think he’s better defensively and as much as I rate Clarke, he can be a bit of a hot head, which you don’t really want in these circumstances. I like him coming on from the bench to bring the fresh legs when the game becomes stretched.
So how do we line up against Norwich on 16:43 - Apr 2 with 1260 viewspointofblue

Hladky, Tuanzebe, Davis, Woolfenden, Burgess, Morsy, Travis, Hutchinson, Chaplin, Broadhead, Moore (Sarmiento if unfit with Broadhead up front)

Subs: Walton, Clarke, Edmundson, Luongo, Taylor, Harness, Jackson, Sarmiento (Humphreys), Al-Hamidi

I think we need to start quite solid in the middle of the park but Luongo has been looking tired of late. We’ve brought in Travis for a reason, so time to use him. Tuanzebe just ahead of Clarke - repeat the trick of yesterday and Bristol City, where Ckarke comes on in the second half. I like Al-Hamidi but against two experience centre backs I think Broadhead may get more joy.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So how do we line up against Norwich on 16:45 - Apr 2 with 1246 viewsNutkins_Return

So how do we line up against Norwich on 16:39 - Apr 2 by _clive_baker_

Happy with that line up although I would start Tuanzebe ahead of Clarke. I think he’s better defensively and as much as I rate Clarke, he can be a bit of a hot head, which you don’t really want in these circumstances. I like him coming on from the bench to bring the fresh legs when the game becomes stretched.

I do agree. Tuanzebe has been excellent. It's going to be a. Very physical game and just think Clarke freshness might be an advantage. Both good options. If Tuanzebe is deemed completely good to go then sure he'd get the nod.
The players and coaching staff shouldn't be worried about a 4 day turn around. on 16:52 - Apr 2 with 1201 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

A four day turnaround is plenty, especially as we are only travelling 50 miles up the road.

I like Clarke in for Tuanzebe.

Taylor has earned a starting spot.

I would start Al Hamadi ahead of Moore. I like Moore, but I think Ali's pace and instincts add something to our game.
[Post edited 2 Apr 16:53]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

So how do we line up against Norwich on 17:41 - Apr 2 with 987 viewsFrimleyBlue

All I hope is he doesn't go with the hutch left and tuenzebe rb selections. It didn't work. Apart from that and Al hamadi uptop the rest picks it self.

Hladky
Clarke
Wolfy
Burgess
Davis

Morsy
Luongo

Hutch
Chaplin
Broadhead

Al hamadi. ( dependent on moore)

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So how do we line up against Norwich on 17:46 - Apr 2 with 960 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Suspect we will see Broadhead come in and that will be the only change, unless Moore is out.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

So how do we line up against Norwich on 18:17 - Apr 2 with 867 viewsjoepublic

Hladky
Tuanzebe
Woolf
Burgess
Davis
Morsy
Travis(Luongo looks a little off it)
Broadhead
Chaplin
Hutchinson
Al Hamadi (assuming Moore is unfit)

Think they will be putting in some extra training on how to bring Al Hamadi more into game without high balls. Which nearly made me pick Taylor but guess we will see.

Good shout on Buabo for a place on the bench if Moore is out. I like the look of him and love a bit of raw youth in a Derby.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

So how do we line up against Norwich on 18:21 - Apr 2 with 840 viewsMK1

I'll probably go a couple of pints of 6X with whisky mack chasers. That should take the edge off.
Login to get fewer ads

So how do we line up against Norwich on 18:28 - Apr 2 with 790 viewsNthQldITFC

So how do we line up against Norwich on 18:17 - Apr 2 by joepublic

Hladky
Tuanzebe
Woolf
Burgess
Davis
Morsy
Travis(Luongo looks a little off it)
Broadhead
Chaplin
Hutchinson
Al Hamadi (assuming Moore is unfit)

Think they will be putting in some extra training on how to bring Al Hamadi more into game without high balls. Which nearly made me pick Taylor but guess we will see.

Good shout on Buabo for a place on the bench if Moore is out. I like the look of him and love a bit of raw youth in a Derby.

Re: your last point; I read the same in a Haynes manual.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

So how do we line up against Norwich on 18:40 - Apr 2 with 732 viewsnrb1985

So how do we line up against Norwich on 16:39 - Apr 2 by _clive_baker_

I think his hot head tag is really overstated to be honest and I think comes from the final game of the season last year when he got sent off. Keep in mind also in that game he’d been on the p1ss for a week before it too!

Hard to think of another time in his 18 months here he’s ever looked like losing his cool?

I’d go Clarke as he offers so much more going forward than Tuanzebe and I think we’ll see plenty of the ball, just as Leicester did against them on Saturday.
So how do we line up against Norwich on 18:42 - Apr 2 with 722 viewsnorfsufblue

I certainly agree about the midfield.... its Jack Taylors time to shine !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024