Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Central Birmingham Derby Day watching 22:32 - Apr 5 with 467 viewsOakingtonBlue

Hi all,

I’m travelling back from Gloucestershire after a family week away and we’ve plotted our route back to Cambridge via Birmingham.

Anyone about to meet up to watch the game at 12:30 or recommend any good venues. At present I’m debating between the Bierkeller or Walkabout.

Thanks in advance
Greg
[Post edited 5 Apr 22:32]
Central Birmingham Derby Day watching on 22:56 - Apr 5 with 415 viewsLord_Lucan

You could also try O Neils, Shakespeare and Trocadero

All of the above though you have parking and congestion issues

Alternatives could be Resort World on NEC (which is better for your route) or (and one of my favourite pubs) The Sportsman in West Bromwich where you can have one of the best Indian meals you have ever had.
[Post edited 5 Apr 23:12]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Central Birmingham Derby Day watching on 07:51 - Apr 6 with 241 viewsOakingtonBlue

Central Birmingham Derby Day watching on 22:56 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

Alternatives could be Resort World on NEC (which is better for your route) or (and one of my favourite pubs) The Sportsman in West Bromwich where you can have one of the best Indian meals you have ever had.

Thank you Lord- very helpful.

I’ve booked parking in Q-park mailbox as my wife will take the kids round the bullring and the canal walking tour. Had to compromise! That curry in West Brom sounds amazing though!

Cheers and uppatowen
Central Birmingham Derby Day watching on 08:22 - Apr 6 with 201 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Central Birmingham Derby Day watching on 22:56 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

The Sportsman is amazing. Used to regularly go in there if I was covering a late kick off at The Hawthorns.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024