Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush 10:43 - Apr 8 with 1024 viewsleitrimblue

https://www.unitedinfocus.com/news/legend-convinced-37-year-old-genius-manager-c
Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 11:06 - Apr 8 with 898 viewspointofblue

I like Ambrose but... Ipswich Town legend?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 11:09 - Apr 8 with 883 viewsKeno

I thought of you Saturday evening

Was watching Timothy West and Prunella Scales doing a canal boat trip in Ireland and ended up in a pub called Cathy's by a canal in Leitrim

There was loads of Guinness being drunk, a ceilidh band and Irish dancing, could have been heaven really

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 11:21 - Apr 8 with 824 viewsleitrimblue

Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 11:09 - Apr 8 by Keno

I thought of you Saturday evening

Was watching Timothy West and Prunella Scales doing a canal boat trip in Ireland and ended up in a pub called Cathy's by a canal in Leitrim

There was loads of Guinness being drunk, a ceilidh band and Irish dancing, could have been heaven really

Cool, will keep an eye out for their Leitrim adventures. Leitrim (Carrick on Shannon) is sorta the place to go In Ireland for canal holidays ( and stag and hen do,s).
Think Cathy's is in Leitrim village, which is in the south and over populated part of the county.
They have a roundabout and a Tescos..
Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 11:21 - Apr 8 with 819 viewsleitrimblue

Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 11:06 - Apr 8 by pointofblue

I like Ambrose but... Ipswich Town legend?

He's no Mich d'Avray..
Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 14:31 - Apr 8 with 563 viewsKeno

Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 11:21 - Apr 8 by leitrimblue

Cool, will keep an eye out for their Leitrim adventures. Leitrim (Carrick on Shannon) is sorta the place to go In Ireland for canal holidays ( and stag and hen do,s).
Think Cathy's is in Leitrim village, which is in the south and over populated part of the county.
They have a roundabout and a Tescos..

watching things like that you do get the impression Ireland is full of very weird people who drink a lot but can play amazing music.

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Think me and Darren Ambrose share a man crush on 14:58 - Apr 8 with 504 viewsbaxterbasics

Turns out Ambrose uses the same gym as me some lunchtimes, I see him there from time to time. Haven't bothered him with my lame fanboy ways as yet. A bit awkward when one or both of us have just stepped out of the shower.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024