Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The result doesn't change much 08:24 - Apr 11 with 388 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

Going into it, we knew a win would've seen us go top, but a draw doesn't change much.

The only thing I'd say is that it gives Southampton a way back in if they win their two games in hand - though their fixtures having to play Leicester and Leeds could well go against them or for them, whichever way you look at it.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

The result doesn't change much on 08:29 - Apr 11 with 351 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Have to win Saturday. Against an inform Boro team (albeit with injuries). Not getting at least 4 points from home games against them and Watford would be a huge huge missed opportunity.

This season has been amazing. But I am not enjoying this bit at all

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

The result doesn't change much on 08:37 - Apr 11 with 320 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

The result doesn't change much on 08:29 - Apr 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

Have to win Saturday. Against an inform Boro team (albeit with injuries). Not getting at least 4 points from home games against them and Watford would be a huge huge missed opportunity.

This season has been amazing. But I am not enjoying this bit at all

Leicester and Leeds play before us again, so again, we will know what we need and what is the minimum before we kick a ball.

Form table doesn't lie at the moment. No one is really pulling away or gaining momentum. Just stay in and around it, see what happens. A win Saturday would ease pressure going into two tough away games of course.

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024