Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why won't my brain stop me from feeling frustrated?! 19:29 - Apr 13 with 397 viewsportmanking

I'm totally and utterly proud of this club. The trajectory it's been on is like night and day. But to let good teams like Leicester and Leeds off the hook not once, but twice, just leaves a nagging feeling.

Will two wins and a draw be enough? Because I think that's the best we can hope for. It smells like goal difference heartache to me. I'm sure I'll snap out of it in a day or so, but football. Bloody football.
Why won't my brain stop me from feeling frustrated?! on 19:31 - Apr 13 with 371 viewspointofblue

I think that's exactly it. We had the chance, especially today, to take advantage of slip ups and didn't. As brilliant a season this has been, if we fail to go up, this will be the week where we had a chance and didn't take it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Why won't my brain stop me from feeling frustrated?! on 20:15 - Apr 13 with 287 viewspeterleeblue

Why won't my brain stop me from feeling frustrated?! on 19:31 - Apr 13 by pointofblue

I think that's exactly it. We had the chance, especially today, to take advantage of slip ups and didn't. As brilliant a season this has been, if we fail to go up, this will be the week where we had a chance and didn't take it.

I imagine both Leeds and Leicester will be having the same thoughts.

Probably incorrectly so I do actually feel quite relaxed.

We seem to be playing well. We have a 2 week break to rest some of our key players and Burns may well be available for the final 3 games.

Those thinking this is straightforward are deluded.

I remember watching Moore flog though 2 hours for Wales a few weeks back and thought he looked on empty and emotionally drained.

The rest of the league are stepping upto fight their own causes. Respect is being shown by teams allegedly with nothing to play for.

Think about the seasons when we will have looked with envy of teams involved in meaningful end if season climaxes. Isn't it great to be part of the equation?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024