Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieran's award 00:04 - Apr 15 with 928 viewsBluesky

I feel that amid the well deserved congratulation a word of appreciation and thanks should be extended to Mrs McKenna and his family whose support for him must be invaluable and constant. It's hardly a 9-5 job is it?
Kieran's award on 00:37 - Apr 15 with 849 viewsRyorry

Well said. Behind every man etc :)

He's at his desk 6am every day in the season, from what I read several months ago.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Kieran's award on 06:32 - Apr 15 with 730 viewsSitfcB

Kieran's award on 00:37 - Apr 15 by Ryorry

Well said. Behind every man etc :)

He's at his desk 6am every day in the season, from what I read several months ago.

He said last week he gets in at 6am, an hour before everyone else, is there until 6pm, goes home and has a few hours with the family and then a couple of hours work at home after that.

Dedicated.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Kieran's award on 06:58 - Apr 15 with 647 viewslowhouseblue

Kieran's award on 06:32 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

He said last week he gets in at 6am, an hour before everyone else, is there until 6pm, goes home and has a few hours with the family and then a couple of hours work at home after that.

Dedicated.

well that's very good for us, but what effect must it have on managers elsewhere who he's competing against? what if they just want to work office hours, and ideally work from home three days a week? it seems very unfair on them and can't be at all good for their wellbeing. what sort of example is he setting?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Kieran's award on 09:41 - Apr 15 with 416 viewsAlberto_the_frog

Kieran's award on 06:32 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

Dedicated.

I'm not knocking this at all, but there are many people doing 12 hour shifts for far less rewards.
Kieran's award on 09:43 - Apr 15 with 409 viewssmithy69

Kieran's award on 09:41 - Apr 15 by Alberto_the_frog

I'm not knocking this at all, but there are many people doing 12 hour shifts for far less rewards.

Why didn’t Bob in the biscuit factory do his UEFA A badge then

I jest obvs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024