Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) 10:01 - Apr 15 with 1415 viewsSaleAway

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 10:09 - Apr 15 with 1363 viewsReuser_is_God

None left now

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 10:11 - Apr 15 with 1343 viewsessexpaul64

Coventry and Hull purchased. 😀😀
Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 10:43 - Apr 15 with 1235 viewsmattrolow

Ridiculous that they both went on sale at the same time...

But Hull and Coventry both purchased, can't wait! Although a lot of football to happen before then.
Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:15 - Apr 15 with 1107 viewsKievthegreat

Well I was contemplating buying a membership to get me up to 10 points to try and make Cov. Saved myself £40, but I'd rather be there. I get a feeling in my gut that it's gonna be a special night.
Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:17 - Apr 15 with 1083 views_clive_baker_

Prediction time. IF we beat Hull then I think we’ll be travelling to Cov in a position where a win mathematically gets us promotion.
Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:18 - Apr 15 with 1067 views_clive_baker_

Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 10:43 - Apr 15 by mattrolow

Ridiculous that they both went on sale at the same time...

But Hull and Coventry both purchased, can't wait! Although a lot of football to happen before then.

Why? They’ll sell out to largely the same people regardless of when they go on sale.
Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:26 - Apr 15 with 1003 viewsmattrolow

Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:18 - Apr 15 by _clive_baker_

Why? They’ll sell out to largely the same people regardless of when they go on sale.

Because you're having to buy two matches at once and it's an absolute scramble going between the two matches. If it was staggered by even a day it would have been easier.

If I went to buy Hull first today I probably would have missed out on the Coventry tickets which were sold out in two minutes.

Also the Hull match would have taken me to the next priority bracket which would have made getting a Coventry ticket easier - but that one is specific to me.
Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:30 - Apr 15 with 978 viewsSitfcB

Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:18 - Apr 15 by _clive_baker_

By the time you select tickets for one game the other could be sold out! Should staggered there times by an hour or so that’s all.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 12:20 - Apr 15 with 806 views_clive_baker_

Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:30 - Apr 15 by SitfcB

By the time you select tickets for one game the other could be sold out! Should staggered there times by an hour or so that’s all.

No problem for me as a I can't do Hull. Got my Cov ticket though so I'm alright Jack.
Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 12:21 - Apr 15 with 796 views_clive_baker_

Coventry ticket bought... not many left (n/t) on 11:26 - Apr 15 by mattrolow

Because you're having to buy two matches at once and it's an absolute scramble going between the two matches. If it was staggered by even a day it would have been easier.

If I went to buy Hull first today I probably would have missed out on the Coventry tickets which were sold out in two minutes.

Also the Hull match would have taken me to the next priority bracket which would have made getting a Coventry ticket easier - but that one is specific to me.

Fair point, well made.

I can't make Hull as I already had plans I can't change, so wasn't an issue for me. Straight in for Cov, in the bag, promotion party incoming.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024