Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve just had a little prick 13:15 - Apr 16 with 837 viewsSwansea_Blue

with a needle. And then a nice young man pulled my tooth out. Amazing how things have moved on. The whole thing was completely painless (for now until the anaesthetic wears off anyway), stress-free and all sorted out in a few minutes. As a kid I remember tooth extractions as moments of fear and pain.

I wouldn’t recommend a rotten, infected wisdom tooth on my worst enemy though. Been in agony for days and barely remember the weekend match through the fog of painkillers.

I’ve made a rookie error though. I didn’t eat this morning and now bloody starving but unable to eat while the hole clots up. And then I’ll be on soup today, unless anyone has got any better suggestions for liquid food (I wonder if Guinness counts?).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I’ve just had a little prick on 14:18 - Apr 16 with 724 viewsmutters

I had one pulled a couple of months ago. I stupidly let it fester for a few months before Christmas thinking it would get better. By the end of it I was only using the right side of my mouth.

Once it was gone, it was an amazing feeling (once it had healed)

It only took a few days before it felt normal again and about 2 weeks before I even remembered that I had surgery. The only random bit is the noise when they crack it out. No pain, just a random breaking noise

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

I’ve just had a little prick on 14:53 - Apr 16 with 658 viewsBluespeed225

Great isn’t it! Don’t feel the needle, no waiting for it to numb up. I was in the waiting room longer than I was in the chair!
I’ve just had a little prick on 16:51 - Apr 16 with 523 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve just had a little prick on 14:18 - Apr 16 by mutters

I had one pulled a couple of months ago. I stupidly let it fester for a few months before Christmas thinking it would get better. By the end of it I was only using the right side of my mouth.

Once it was gone, it was an amazing feeling (once it had healed)

It only took a few days before it felt normal again and about 2 weeks before I even remembered that I had surgery. The only random bit is the noise when they crack it out. No pain, just a random breaking noise

So with a bit of luck I’ll be back to normal in a few days. Can’t wait. I didn’t even hear anything and had no idea he’d even taken it out. Getting a bit sore now, but nowhere near as bad as the last few days have been.

I’ve just had a little prick on 18:47 - Apr 16 with 421 viewsKeno

I’ve just had a little prick on 16:51 - Apr 16 by Swansea_Blue

So with a bit of luck I’ll be back to normal in a few days. Can’t wait. I didn’t even hear anything and had no idea he’d even taken it out. Getting a bit sore now, but nowhere near as bad as the last few days have been.

Do you mean normal as in most people or normal for a TWTD poster?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I’ve just had a little prick on 18:51 - Apr 16 with 417 viewsMK1

A dentist snapped one of my teeth in half when I was a kid. The most pain I have ever felt. Had to go to hospital to have the other half removed. Pain beyond belief.
I’ve just had a little prick on 19:09 - Apr 16 with 400 viewsSenatorBlue

I’ve foolishly booked to have 2 wisdoms out morning of the Friday before Huddersfield. Going for sedation. Do you reckon I’ll still be OK to attend the game?
I’ve just had a little prick on 21:34 - Apr 16 with 328 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’ve just had a little prick on 19:09 - Apr 16 by SenatorBlue

I’ve foolishly booked to have 2 wisdoms out morning of the Friday before Huddersfield. Going for sedation. Do you reckon I’ll still be OK to attend the game?

You may be ok. Painkillers and adrenaline should see you through. I’ve been much better since it came out than before and could have easily done a match this afternoon. It’s not been too bad at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024