Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope 20:35 - Apr 16 with 1060 viewsgainsboroughblue

Coventry and Hull are out of the play-off picture by the time we play them if this is anything to go by.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:37 - Apr 16 with 1036 viewsSteve_M

Absolute crap aren’t they? Mainly hope they can keep the score down for goal difference now.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:40 - Apr 16 with 996 viewspointofblue

If Coventry can surprise Manchester United that might be even better - an added distraction.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:40 - Apr 16 with 1002 viewsgainsboroughblue

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:37 - Apr 16 by Steve_M

Absolute crap aren’t they? Mainly hope they can keep the score down for goal difference now.

I reckon Leeds and Leicester fans will be even more nervous watching this. At least we've played them for the year.

Nearly a 4th as I type. Off the post.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:45 - Apr 16 with 909 viewsFrimleyBlue

I dunno. I thought that. But then. If they have nothing to play for are they just gonna sit deep which we hate?

Maybe we need to show our worth defensively but take advantage with our attacking threat against sides pushing for a result.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:46 - Apr 16 with 868 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Puts into perspective how bad we (and the ref) were when we played Preston a few weeks ago
Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:47 - Apr 16 with 857 viewsFrimleyBlue

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:40 - Apr 16 by gainsboroughblue

I reckon Leeds and Leicester fans will be even more nervous watching this. At least we've played them for the year.

Nearly a 4th as I type. Off the post.

Think of the players. Leicester and Leeds have clearly not taken to the pressure. Now a 2nd side are involved in potentially stopping them.. this could be amazing come thr weekend.

Waka waka eh eh

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:50 - Apr 16 with 776 viewspointofblue

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:47 - Apr 16 by FrimleyBlue

Think of the players. Leicester and Leeds have clearly not taken to the pressure. Now a 2nd side are involved in potentially stopping them.. this could be amazing come thr weekend.

We’ve picked up two points from nine so not sure what can be said about us and pressure this season (last season was very different).

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:53 - Apr 16 with 738 viewsFrimleyBlue

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:50 - Apr 16 by pointofblue

We’ve picked up two points from nine so not sure what can be said about us and pressure this season (last season was very different).

Probably the same

Difference is we've done enough to be top right now they haven't.

Waka waka eh eh

Login to get fewer ads

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 21:02 - Apr 16 with 661 viewsLankHenners

Had Preston down as 'awkward team that could do us a couple of favours' but maybe that defeat to Norwich has knocked the air out of them.

Think Coventry in particular could be deflated/distracted but my slight concern with Hull is it's their final home game so may be up for ending on a high.

Should think though, like Southampton tonight, if we're fully motivated and there's a hint of flatness we can really take the game to them both.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 21:06 - Apr 16 with 614 viewsEuropablue

Watching Preston tonight, I can only hope on 20:46 - Apr 16 by Matt_Netherlands

Puts into perspective how bad we (and the ref) were when we played Preston a few weeks ago

We would have beaten them (and the ref) if we hadn't have gifted them a third!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024