Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else finding this unbearable? 15:22 - Apr 17 with 759 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

.. checking permutations, odds, news etc.

I want time to fast forward 10 days and then live the moment.

The anticipation is killing me.
Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 15:58 - Apr 17 with 692 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s painful. Although I did dream last night we won 4-1 at Coventry to get promoted. Thank me later.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 16:20 - Apr 17 with 641 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 15:58 - Apr 17 by Illinoisblue

It’s painful. Although I did dream last night we won 4-1 at Coventry to get promoted. Thank me later.

…nice, had that a draw the last two times I did the league predictor.

Will do it again with that result now!!

Feel better already!!!
Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 16:22 - Apr 17 with 638 viewsRyorry

I just opened up my phone to look at an ITFC ping notification for the first time ever outside about 3 hrs of match-time, thinking it might be an injury/sick-room update - but it was just a Hudds tix announcement.

Couldn't believe it when I looked at fixture dates & saw it's another 10 days to go - felt like we'd done at least one week of the two ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 16:28 - Apr 17 with 604 viewsGotOurIpswichBack

Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 16:22 - Apr 17 by Ryorry

I just opened up my phone to look at an ITFC ping notification for the first time ever outside about 3 hrs of match-time, thinking it might be an injury/sick-room update - but it was just a Hudds tix announcement.

Couldn't believe it when I looked at fixture dates & saw it's another 10 days to go - felt like we'd done at least one week of the two ...

…it’s bloody purgatory!!! 😂
Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 17:06 - Apr 17 with 524 viewsFBI

Every time I think about it I do the mental equivalent of putting my hands over my ears and going, "Bababababa!"

Just want it over now, one way or another.
[Post edited 17 Apr 17:42]

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 19:51 - Apr 17 with 411 viewsLeaky

No it's not unbearable. Unbearable was getting relegated to league 1. Enjoy the journey
Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 19:55 - Apr 17 with 403 viewsMK1

The more time I have to think about it, the better I feel about it. I reckon we are going straight up as Champions.
Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 19:57 - Apr 17 with 396 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 19:55 - Apr 17 by MK1

The more time I have to think about it, the better I feel about it. I reckon we are going straight up as Champions.

In our hands.

That's what I keep telling my brain that doesn't shut up about it.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else finding this unbearable? on 20:07 - Apr 17 with 371 viewsVegtablue

Boring for sure, can't remember when we last played a game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024