Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) 21:24 - Apr 17 with 1893 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:48 - Apr 18 with 203 viewscressi

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 23:15 - Apr 17 by smithy69

He’s only 20 years old. He literally Has the world at his feet - and judging him on 1 game is ridiculous

Zidane for reference was 29 or 30 when he went to Madrid

I understand his 20 I watched Maradona at 16 a different gravy. Regards Zidane he was a good player before Madrid in Italy. People getting over excited let's see what happens the one thing in Bellinghams favor is he seems to be a level headed young man.
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:49 - Apr 18 with 203 viewscressi

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:03 - Apr 18 by BlueBadger

Should have taken him off and put Jackson on.

Lol what Michael
English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:56 - Apr 18 with 180 views_clive_baker_

English sides heading out as it stands (n/t) on 07:06 - Apr 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

4 years ago there were no English semi-finalists either, the following year was an all-English final

It’ll take more than one season for English teams to no longer be seen as the dominant force, and likely this season will prove an outlier as you say given the relative finances of the leagues. Although of course, teams like Real and Bayern will remain strong and fully capable of knocking out anyone

Yeah, it’s absolute bobbins to conclude the state of English football on the basis of 2 clubs going out in games of very fine margins. 3 of the last champions leagues have been won by English clubs. Man City went out last night in a penalty shootout to Real Madrid having been the better side. I watched Arsenal, they dominated Bayern away, especially 1st half, and really should’ve won. Talk about the result dictating the narrative.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024