Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield tickets thought: if/when "sold out" 15:47 - Apr 19 with 604 viewsVegtablue

Hull away sold out at 10+ points, so returned tickets are only available to those with 10+ points. Coventry away sold out at 15+, so only this group may purchase returned Coventry tickets.

If Huddersfield sells out at a higher priority tier, I wonder if the same restriction will be implemented.

Huddersfield tickets thought: if/when "sold out" on 15:53 - Apr 19 with 557 viewsRozz

I'm pretty sure the wording by the club was that "it was likely" to follow a similar priority system for the resold tickets. Sounded like they'd wait and see how they get on.

Edit, here it is:

Resale

The resale option for season ticket holders to relist their seat if they cannot attend this fixture will also be available from Monday, 22 April at 10am. The release of these seats will be further advertised in due course and likely follow a priority sales option as well.
[Post edited 19 Apr 15:54]
Huddersfield tickets thought: if/when "sold out" on 16:03 - Apr 19 with 496 viewsVegtablue

Huddersfield tickets thought: if/when "sold out" on 15:53 - Apr 19 by Rozz

I'm pretty sure the wording by the club was that "it was likely" to follow a similar priority system for the resold tickets. Sounded like they'd wait and see how they get on.

Edit, here it is:

Resale

The resale option for season ticket holders to relist their seat if they cannot attend this fixture will also be available from Monday, 22 April at 10am. The release of these seats will be further advertised in due course and likely follow a priority sales option as well.
[Post edited 19 Apr 15:54]

Ah thanks should have read the article fully.

And I guess if they roll this out for ST resale, they would likely do similar for any sections opened up in the away area (in the event Huddersfield don't sell their allocation).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024