Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do we want Coventry to do tomorrow? 12:05 - Apr 20 with 368 viewsrkc123

Obviously if I'm not thinking about how it would effect us I would love to see them make the final, but I was thinking what result is better for us with our game against them coming up?

I think making the FA cup final could mean they take their eye off the league games given the playoffs now look unlikely, and you would think players would want to avoid injury, but then I think it's also possible if they win tomorrow they could be riding on the crest of a wave through to the end of the season.

I realise we should just focus on our games etc etc, but with a week off the mind wanders, and if both Hull and Coventry have a bit of a drop off in intensity by the time we play them it could make a huge difference.
[Post edited 20 Apr 12:07]
What do we want Coventry to do tomorrow? on 12:08 - Apr 20 with 322 viewsblueislander

Anyone who beats Manure is OK with me.
What do we want Coventry to do tomorrow? on 12:10 - Apr 20 with 306 views_clive_baker_

Win on pens then lose before they play us so they’re out of the playoff picture but distracted by an FA cup final
What do we want Coventry to do tomorrow? on 12:13 - Apr 20 with 282 viewsrkc123

What do we want Coventry to do tomorrow? on 12:10 - Apr 20 by _clive_baker_

Win on pens then lose before they play us so they’re out of the playoff picture but distracted by an FA cup final

Yeah that was my thought, but then I think I'd want them to take points off Hull just to finish their playoff hopes ahead of our game next weekend, maybe beat Hull then exhausted by next weekend and drop points to Blackburn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024