Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? 19:41 - Apr 22 with 626 viewsBent_double

What are we expecting, 2-0, something like that?

Should be a stroll in the park for them, right?

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 19:43 - Apr 22 with 587 viewsMK1

I'm going for a 3-2 Boro win.
Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 19:46 - Apr 22 with 557 views_clive_baker_

The attack is frightening, their defence is impenetrable. There's more chance of me bedding Bella Hadid than Boro getting anything off Leeds tonight. They're so good they might never lose a game again tbh. Ever.
Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 19:47 - Apr 22 with 550 viewsWestSussexBlue

Heart says 1-1. Head says 1-2. Hoping for 1-0!
Boro haven't lost in ages, have good players, but can they fire up? on 19:48 - Apr 22 with 535 viewsunstableblue

Carrick stated the motivation is just to show their a good team with good players - is that enough?!

I'd say draw. Which I'd take right now.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Boro haven't lost in ages, have good players, but can they fire up? on 19:49 - Apr 22 with 519 views_clive_baker_

Boro haven't lost in ages, have good players, but can they fire up? on 19:48 - Apr 22 by unstableblue

Carrick stated the motivation is just to show their a good team with good players - is that enough?!

I'd say draw. Which I'd take right now.

Take? I'd snap your hand off.
Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 19:52 - Apr 22 with 478 viewsMK1

Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 19:46 - Apr 22 by _clive_baker_

The attack is frightening, their defence is impenetrable. There's more chance of me bedding Bella Hadid than Boro getting anything off Leeds tonight. They're so good they might never lose a game again tbh. Ever.

At least until they play QPR on Friday.
Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 20:04 - Apr 22 with 387 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Walk in the park.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 20:08 - Apr 22 with 353 viewsChondzoresk

Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 20:04 - Apr 22 by BanksterDebtSlave

Walk in the park.

And 1-0 up….well done smoggies.
Login to get fewer ads

Comfortable win for Leeds tonight then? on 20:12 - Apr 22 with 316 viewsEuropablue

I'm pretty sure Middlesborough will score!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024