Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I mean... don't we all love.. 19:06 - Apr 23 with 1288 viewsTMWWNGAS

Russell Martin..
I mean... don't we all love.. on 19:13 - Apr 23 with 1240 viewsDubtractor

Great manager, and a great person.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I mean... don't we all love.. on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 1236 viewsMK1

Russell Martin is a knob.
I mean... don't we all love.. on 19:14 - Apr 23 with 1233 viewsJ2BLUE

Great guy, humble, honest and gracious.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I mean... don't we all love.. on 19:20 - Apr 23 with 1211 viewsAsa

He scored for the scum in the worst 90 minutes most of us has witnessed at Portman Road.

Whilst the football gods were busy balancing out Evans with Gamechanger, they have some work to do this evening to balance that out too.
I mean... don't we all love.. on 19:22 - Apr 23 with 1202 viewsSitfcB

Hmmm…

Scum cûnt but if Southampton win tonight it might be downgraded to just a cûnt, for the time being anyway.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I mean... don't we all love.. on 20:06 - Apr 23 with 1074 viewsSwansea_Blue

He’s an odd bloke. I know we’re supposed to dislike him due to the Norwich links, but from his time down here at Swansea I saw the other side(s?) of him. Yet I could never pin down how I felt about him. He’s far more complex than ex-Norwich = scum.

He was dealt a sh*t sandwich down here, there’s no denying that, so I can understand why he had a bit of a falling out with the owners/management team (Swansea have gone full-on Evans mode). He did a decent job with a limited squad (helped a lot by Piroe, in the same way Murphy papered over Mick’s limitations)

He seems like a thoughtful bloke and is generally positive and supportive. His head is screwed on as he’s invested in ethical initiatives outside of football including his vegan restaurants, so he’s obviously someone who acts on his beliefs and wants to make a positive difference.

But then if things don’t go his way he can be a right arsey tw*t. He had his favourites down here and had a right strop in public against any players who wouldn’t follow his ‘process’. He always talked up his approach as if it (and he) was something special, but the evidence of the performances and results never lived up to his rhetoric. Yet publicly the players supported him (as opposed to Duff who followed, who was hated).

I’ve often wondered if Martin’s methods were better suited to better quality players; he’s modelling his approach on that of the top coaches. But then he’s inflexible and a bit lost when he has to work with players who can’t implement his instructions. Maybe that just makes him a bad coach if he can’t be flexible and get the best out of what he has, I don’t know. Ultimately I felt his football was football by numbers, very prescriptive and very little adaptation if things didn’t work. I can ‘t help but think he’s a bit of a fraud and people (pundits mostly) just haven’t worked that out yet.

KMcK is far superior imo. Emotionally more stable, a better coach, a better leader and ultimately a better (more humble) person.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I mean... don't we all love.. on 20:16 - Apr 23 with 1027 viewslizzibee

Absolutely love the guy. Humble, pleasant, respectful and used to play for an outstanding team.....for a couple of hours then I'll go back to thinking he's a complete tool and will always be scum
I mean... don't we all love.. on 20:43 - Apr 23 with 919 viewsSitfcB

I mean... don't we all love.. on 20:06 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

He’s an odd bloke. I know we’re supposed to dislike him due to the Norwich links, but from his time down here at Swansea I saw the other side(s?) of him. Yet I could never pin down how I felt about him. He’s far more complex than ex-Norwich = scum.

He was dealt a sh*t sandwich down here, there’s no denying that, so I can understand why he had a bit of a falling out with the owners/management team (Swansea have gone full-on Evans mode). He did a decent job with a limited squad (helped a lot by Piroe, in the same way Murphy papered over Mick’s limitations)

He seems like a thoughtful bloke and is generally positive and supportive. His head is screwed on as he’s invested in ethical initiatives outside of football including his vegan restaurants, so he’s obviously someone who acts on his beliefs and wants to make a positive difference.

But then if things don’t go his way he can be a right arsey tw*t. He had his favourites down here and had a right strop in public against any players who wouldn’t follow his ‘process’. He always talked up his approach as if it (and he) was something special, but the evidence of the performances and results never lived up to his rhetoric. Yet publicly the players supported him (as opposed to Duff who followed, who was hated).

I’ve often wondered if Martin’s methods were better suited to better quality players; he’s modelling his approach on that of the top coaches. But then he’s inflexible and a bit lost when he has to work with players who can’t implement his instructions. Maybe that just makes him a bad coach if he can’t be flexible and get the best out of what he has, I don’t know. Ultimately I felt his football was football by numbers, very prescriptive and very little adaptation if things didn’t work. I can ‘t help but think he’s a bit of a fraud and people (pundits mostly) just haven’t worked that out yet.

KMcK is far superior imo. Emotionally more stable, a better coach, a better leader and ultimately a better (more humble) person.

He’s a vegan? As if my hate for him couldn’t get any worse.

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

I mean... don't we all love.. on 20:48 - Apr 23 with 880 viewsWicklowBlue

If the game continues as is I expect the following:

I mean... don't we all love.. on 21:22 - Apr 23 with 783 viewsDubtractor

I mean... don't we all love.. on 19:13 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

Great manager, and a great person.

Take it back. The bloke is a prick who loves himself a bit too much.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I mean... don't we all love.. on 21:27 - Apr 23 with 730 viewsSitfcB

I mean... don't we all love.. on 19:22 - Apr 23 by SitfcB

Hmmm…

Scum cûnt but if Southampton win tonight it might be downgraded to just a cûnt, for the time being anyway.

Massive scum cûnt.

COYB

I mean... don't we all love.. on 21:28 - Apr 23 with 722 viewsgainsboroughblue

I mean... don't we all love.. on 21:22 - Apr 23 by Dubtractor

Take it back. The bloke is a prick who loves himself a bit too much.

Not much love for him on Saints Web currently.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I mean... don't we all love.. on 21:28 - Apr 23 with 710 viewsMJallday

He’s a c**t and can get in the f*****g bin

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

I mean... don't we all love.. on 21:28 - Apr 23 with 710 viewsSteve_M

Sh1t scum koont.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I mean... don't we all love.. on 22:28 - Apr 23 with 603 viewsstickymockwell

I mean... don't we all love.. on 21:28 - Apr 23 by Steve_M

Sh1t scum koont.

He looks like a lesbian who's painted a beard on her face with a sharpie.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

I mean... don't we all love.. on 22:38 - Apr 23 with 547 viewsChurchman

He’s the sort of todgerwomble you suspect doesn’t change his underwear quite enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024