Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's that then 21:22 - Apr 23 with 2054 views_clive_baker_

Looks like Leicester and Southampton are bookending the top 4.

Shootout between us and Leeds, as its looked for a while to be fair. Come on QPR on Friday, do us a favour. Failing that, we have to go and win all 3.

COYB
That's that then on 21:23 - Apr 23 with 1997 viewsNthQldITFC

We like a challenge. COYB!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

That's that then on 21:26 - Apr 23 with 1886 viewsLankHenners

Yep, Southampton just not turned up at all, defending for that 2nd goal was dreadful.

Feared before the weekend we'd be forced into a position where we'll have to win all 3 and that may well be the case. Think I fancy QPR to get something against Leeds far more than I do Southampton on tonight's evidence.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

That's that then on 21:28 - Apr 23 with 1848 viewsSteve_M

That's that then on 21:26 - Apr 23 by LankHenners

Yep, Southampton just not turned up at all, defending for that 2nd goal was dreadful.

Feared before the weekend we'd be forced into a position where we'll have to win all 3 and that may well be the case. Think I fancy QPR to get something against Leeds far more than I do Southampton on tonight's evidence.

I wouldn’t fancy Southampton to get anything against Rotherham the way they’ve played tonight.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

That's that then on 21:30 - Apr 23 with 1785 viewsJ2BLUE

QPR are our last hope for some help.

I would be amazed if Martin doesn't put out a weakened team against Leeds. He will see us as an easier option. There's no benefit for him to have Leeds in the play offs.

It's QPR to do us a favour or us needing to win 3/3.

I actually think we will do it. I can imagine McKenna is the calmest man in Ipswich

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

That's that then on 21:33 - Apr 23 with 1698 viewsNthQldITFC

That's that then on 21:30 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

I would be amazed if Martin doesn't put out a weakened team against Leeds. He will see us as an easier option. There's no benefit for him to have Leeds in the play offs.

I actually think we will do it. I can imagine McKenna is the calmest man in Ipswich

Downside of that for them is that they've been beaten by everybody at the top including us, they're missing players and they'll be carrying low confidence into the play-offs. Plus their manager is a useless tvvat.

That's that then on 21:33 - Apr 23 with 1685 viewsGlasgowBlue

We win our game in hand we are just two points behind Leicester with two games remaining.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

That's that then on 21:33 - Apr 23 with 1686 viewsBigalhunter

Having seen Chelsea’s woeful capitulation tonight, I imagine Coventry might be similarly deflated after an undeserved FA semi final defeat that effectively kills their season.

Beat Hull on Saturday and I think it will all come down to the Huddersfield game.
That's that then on 21:33 - Apr 23 with 1684 viewsSwansea_Blue

It could end up being a shame that S'ton have to face Leeds on the last day. But then even if they'd faced Leeds tonight playing like this, they'd be 3 or 4 down by now. They've bottled this and I doubt they'll help us out against Lees now. As ever, we've 'just' got to concentrate on getting our own job done.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

That's that then on 21:33 - Apr 23 with 1674 viewsRyorry

Like a graceful swan.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

That's that then on 21:34 - Apr 23 with 1643 viewsWicklowBlue

Well it definitely is now! Pathetic defending all night.
That's that then on 21:35 - Apr 23 with 1619 viewsGeomorph

That's that then on 21:23 - Apr 23 by NthQldITFC

We like a challenge. COYB!

Yep.. with an asterisk.. a probable transfer embargo… a points deduction … certain to return to the championship 150 odd million the better off. Not great for English football. Saints have been poor like
That's that then on 21:35 - Apr 23 with 1602 viewsgainsboroughblue

I think we'll need all three. Just have to cut out the middle man and ignore other games as much as we can (and I'm no better at that than anybody on here)

8 points will do it but obviously that's mathematically impossible and 7 will only get us joint on 2nd and need to hope we run up a cricket score against Huddersfield.

If we are going to get a favour, the teams in the top half are hopeless. It's the Plymouths, Millwalls and Blackburns doing the biz.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

That's that then on 21:36 - Apr 23 with 1583 viewsNthQldITFC

Like to see it go to 6 now, destroy Saints just in case we have to play them.

That's that then on 21:37 - Apr 23 with 1558 viewsRyorry

That's that then on 21:33 - Apr 23 by Bigalhunter

Having seen Chelsea’s woeful capitulation tonight, I imagine Coventry might be similarly deflated after an undeserved FA semi final defeat that effectively kills their season.

Beat Hull on Saturday and I think it will all come down to the Huddersfield game.

Or, relieved of the pressure, they might play with more freedom and flow.

If it's up to us alone, I hope we'll at least have Kieffer back fit & firing.

That's that then on 21:37 - Apr 23 with 1546 views_clive_baker_

That's that then on 21:33 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

We win our game in hand we are just two points behind Leicester with two games remaining.

With a worse GD. We would have to win all 3 and they would have to lose to Preston or Blackburn for us to finish above them. If we win all 3 then we're above Leeds anyway, so that's pretty irrelevant at that point. If Leicester are to act as an insurance policy for us not winning all our games then they'll need to lose both of their games, or lose 1 draw 1 while we win 2 draw 1. I can't see that, Preston are dog sh1t.
[Post edited 23 Apr 21:40]
That's that then on 21:39 - Apr 23 with 1496 viewsdepressed

Pi55 poor all round.
Leicester keeper hasn't had to make a single save all night.

Kickit

That's that then on 21:40 - Apr 23 with 1428 viewsSwansea_Blue

That's that then on 21:39 - Apr 23 by depressed

Pi55 poor all round.
Leicester keeper hasn't had to make a single save all night.

Embarrassing performance from them. Dreadful

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

That's that then on 21:41 - Apr 23 with 1401 viewsNthQldITFC

That's that then on 21:36 - Apr 23 by NthQldITFC

Like to see it go to 6 now, destroy Saints just in case we have to play them.

I may have been too conservative!

That's that then on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 1340 viewsGlasgowBlue

That's that then on 21:37 - Apr 23 by _clive_baker_

With a worse GD. We would have to win all 3 and they would have to lose to Preston or Blackburn for us to finish above them. If we win all 3 then we're above Leeds anyway, so that's pretty irrelevant at that point. If Leicester are to act as an insurance policy for us not winning all our games then they'll need to lose both of their games, or lose 1 draw 1 while we win 2 draw 1. I can't see that, Preston are dog sh1t.
[Post edited 23 Apr 21:40]

It’s still very much a three horse race though. Albeit with Leicester in the driving seat.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

That's that then on 21:47 - Apr 23 with 1259 views_clive_baker_

That's that then on 21:42 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

It’s still very much a three horse race though. Albeit with Leicester in the driving seat.

I can barely see the arse of their horse now its that far ahead.

There's a fooking annoying white one right next to us though, hopefully that falls at the next QPR shaped fence and we get back in front with a win at Hull.

COYB.
That's that then on 22:26 - Apr 23 with 948 viewsRyorry

That's that then on 21:40 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

Embarrassing performance from them. Dreadful

The only good thing about it is how even more pathetic & laughable it makes that "5-0" crass celebration by the Brussell Sprout look

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024