Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS 21:26 - Apr 23 with 2657 viewsSitfcB

Just thought about Leeds dropping points on Friday, us beating Hull and Coventry and Wednesday being a right off and just head for Town all day.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

FFS on 21:37 - Apr 23 with 2503 viewsFrankMarshall

Honestly think we need Leeds to have a total nightmare in their next game.

Hopefully we'll pick up 3 points from 1 of the 2 away fixtures which would give us proper hope in our final game.

At the moment though, not looking promising.

Frank Marshall

FFS on 21:43 - Apr 23 with 2385 viewsNthsuffolkblue

FFS on 21:37 - Apr 23 by FrankMarshall

Hopefully we'll pick up 3 points from 1 of the 2 away fixtures which would give us proper hope in our final game.

There is no reason why we cannot win all of our final 3 matches.

Of course, Leeds slipping up on Friday would be nice to give us some leeway.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

FFS on 21:44 - Apr 23 with 2322 viewsthatbdude

Lets be honest it probably won't happen

Poll: Who going down?

FFS on 21:47 - Apr 23 with 2245 viewsWestSussexBlue

I remember that feeling looking at our run in last season.
Peterborough, Wycombe, Derby, Bolton and Barnsley wondering how we could possibly get points and wins to even challenge for Second. We were superb in every game.
It can happen again and knowing McKenna, don’t rule it out.
FFS on 21:49 - Apr 23 with 2181 views_clive_baker_

If Leeds don't win on Friday and we beat Hull Saturday then the 1st thing I'll do Monday morning is book next Wednesday off.
FFS on 21:49 - Apr 23 with 2170 viewsWicklowBlue

FFS on 21:47 - Apr 23 by WestSussexBlue

Peterborough, Wycombe, Derby, Bolton and Barnsley wondering how we could possibly get points and wins to even challenge for Second. We were superb in every game.

Indeed, if Boro and Saints are anything to go by we'll win all 3. Need Burns back and hopefully Hirst.
[Post edited 23 Apr 21:57]
FFS on 21:49 - Apr 23 with 2155 views_clive_baker_

If 3 results go in our favour we could be promoted this time next week. Mad.
FFS on 21:57 - Apr 23 with 1955 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'll be watching Leeds v QPR in Leeds. What could possibly go wrong!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

FFS on 21:59 - Apr 23 with 1896 viewspeterleeblue

FFS on 21:57 - Apr 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'll be watching Leeds v QPR in Leeds. What could possibly go wrong!

Would you mind ever so much not doing that?
FFS on 22:03 - Apr 23 with 1841 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

FFS on 21:59 - Apr 23 by peterleeblue

Would you mind ever so much not doing that?

Is it a jinx thing?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

FFS on 22:05 - Apr 23 with 1798 viewsPlums

FFS on 21:43 - Apr 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

There is no reason why we cannot win all of our final 3 matches.

Of course, Leeds slipping up on Friday would be nice to give us some leeway.

I was thinking this. Over recent weeks all three have faltered. Is there a good reason why all three can't now excel? Not at all.
COYB

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

FFS on 23:37 - Apr 23 with 1422 viewsVegtablue

FFS on 21:47 - Apr 23 by WestSussexBlue

100% it can happen. Write us off at your peril! Equally, we aren't nearly as dominant as we were last season. Most of our games by this stage were so one-sided it bordered on unfair. Now in the Championship the table is remarkably similar, which lends to comparison with what came before, but the margin we enjoy over better sides has instead become wafer-thin. It's a striking difference for me. We've blown them away in the table with our consistency, but I don't honestly believe our ceiling is much higher than those sat in 5th-9th place (no disrespect intended! Very capable sides).
FFS on 07:55 - Apr 24 with 966 viewsHerbivore

Why is it not looking promising? We couldn't have asked for more than having our fate in our own hands with three games to go, that's about as promising as it gets. We are well capable of winning our remaining games and if we do that it doesn't matter one iota what Leeds do or don't do in their two remaining games. And I'm not sure how anyone has watched Leeds in recent weeks and thinks it's nailed on they'll coast to two wins in their last two games.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

FFS on 08:12 - Apr 24 with 895 viewsChurchman

FFS on 07:55 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

Why is it not looking promising? We couldn't have asked for more than having our fate in our own hands with three games to go, that's about as promising as it gets. We are well capable of winning our remaining games and if we do that it doesn't matter one iota what Leeds do or don't do in their two remaining games. And I'm not sure how anyone has watched Leeds in recent weeks and thinks it's nailed on they'll coast to two wins in their last two games.

Strange team Leeds. I don’t think they’ve looked all that since they robbed the Leicester cheats. They have that devastating £80m forward line and that’s been the salvation for them.

QPR? Depends which version turns up. If they’re on it, they’ll trouble Leeds. Anyone who’s been there will tell you it’s a tight little ground which won’t suit Leeds. One thing is for sure - they’ll murder Southampton who will play their ressies.

Ourselves? We can do it. Our form and cohesion will need to be a lot better than it has been in recent months though. Not seen much of hull, but they’re clearly decent. Coventry? A lot depends I how they do before they play us, but there’s bound to be a hangover from being robbed at the weekend.

Optimism or pessimism, I think we will need to win all three games.
FFS on 09:36 - Apr 24 with 695 viewstomo

I am waiting for the Hull result before I click the button on a hotel in Cov.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024