Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate 21:34 - Apr 23 with 857 viewsMalcolmBlue

Soft underbelly

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:36 - Apr 23 with 838 viewsSitfcB

Good.

I’m having to wait on who I’ll be supporting in the play-offs but hopefully it’ll be West Brom.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:37 - Apr 23 with 816 viewsgainsboroughblue

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:36 - Apr 23 by SitfcB

Good.

I’m having to wait on who I’ll be supporting in the play-offs but hopefully it’ll be West Brom.

I reckon Norwich will edge WBA into 5th. Then just watch as Saints replicate this horsesh1t of a performance.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:38 - Apr 23 with 796 viewsMalcolmBlue

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:36 - Apr 23 by SitfcB

Good.

I really wish I was that optimistic to think we won’t finish in the playoffs. Things aren’t going our way and three wins from the next three opponents to me seems a bridge too far :(

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:38 - Apr 23 with 797 viewsGlasgowBlue

They look a tired team just as we did before the break. They have been playing every couple of days and it’s caught up with them. Just hope they can pick it up when they play Leeds.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:40 - Apr 23 with 728 viewsStewart27

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:38 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

They look a tired team just as we did before the break. They have been playing every couple of days and it’s caught up with them. Just hope they can pick it up when they play Leeds.

I’d like some of what you’re drinking!
Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 672 viewsSwansea_Blue

lol. s'ton really are fecked.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 667 viewsClareBlue

This is the worst performance of all the teams playing the top 3. All those other teams like Plymouth trying as hard as they could within their limitations and then along comes this bunch of wasters. They should be ashamed to be professional.
Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:44 - Apr 23 with 628 viewsbaxterbasics

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:38 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

But now there's nothing for them to play for Vs Leeds is there? Unless they win their last two games by a vast goal haul, and Leeds do the opposite, that's 2nd out of sight for STN. They are going to save their legs and best for playoffs, which isn't great news.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:46 - Apr 23 with 590 viewsClareBlue

Sky saying Leicester showing how good they are by beating another decent team.
They don't half come out with rubbish. Tonight Southampton are not a decent team even by the delusional sky take on things.
Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:46 - Apr 23 with 587 viewsbaxterbasics

Southampton won’t even make the playoff final at this rate on 21:42 - Apr 23 by ClareBlue

This is the worst performance of all the teams playing the top 3. All those other teams like Plymouth trying as hard as they could within their limitations and then along comes this bunch of wasters. They should be ashamed to be professional.

65% possession... ZERO shots on target. Mind you Leicester have only had 6, and scored 5 of them!

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024