Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight 21:41 - Apr 23 with 1262 viewsAsa

Was Southampton being so absolutely humiliated at Leicester that they’d potentially go to Leeds absolutely determined not to lose for fear of another thrashing.

Us and Leeds then. Suppose the tiny consolation here will be listening to Russell Martin later.
Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:42 - Apr 23 with 1224 viewsgainsboroughblue

One more Leicester goal and it's 10-1 on aggregate.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:44 - Apr 23 with 1130 viewsAsa

Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:42 - Apr 23 by gainsboroughblue

One more Leicester goal and it's 10-1 on aggregate.

Love the commentator having to clarify that it’s not mathematically over for Saints. Just need to win both games, for us to fail to win, Leeds to lose at QPR and for them to make up 20 goals in their last two games.

If they can go to Leeds needing just to win 9-0 then who knows lol.
Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:53 - Apr 23 with 948 viewsChurchman

Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:44 - Apr 23 by Asa

Love the commentator having to clarify that it’s not mathematically over for Saints. Just need to win both games, for us to fail to win, Leeds to lose at QPR and for them to make up 20 goals in their last two games.

If they can go to Leeds needing just to win 9-0 then who knows lol.

It was over for Southampton the moment they lost at our place.

They can rest up for the play offs now.
Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:56 - Apr 23 with 873 viewsgainsboroughblue

Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:53 - Apr 23 by Churchman

It was over for Southampton the moment they lost at our place.

They can rest up for the play offs now.

This time last week, they were the dangerous hunter chasing three Devon Loch's who bizarrely could be our best friends in the process. Leicester were vulnerable and couldn't buy a goal.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:59 - Apr 23 with 796 viewsLankHenners

Of all the things I didn’t think I’d end up hoping for tonight on 21:56 - Apr 23 by gainsboroughblue

This time last week, they were the dangerous hunter chasing three Devon Loch's who bizarrely could be our best friends in the process. Leicester were vulnerable and couldn't buy a goal.

If only West Brom could have taken a couple more of the 100,000 chances they had on Saturday. Think Leicester coming through that with a win gave them the necessary kick up the backside as for all Saints were woeful tonight, the Foxes played it perfectly and were super sharp.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024