Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich 21:45 - Apr 23 with 4996 viewspeterleeblue

I wonder now they know if we don't make it that we will be 3rd what there approach will be regarding 5th or 6th place.

Will they be suckered in by their midas touch over us?
[Post edited 23 Apr 22:03]
Norwich on 21:46 - Apr 23 with 4644 viewsMeadowlark

their, their
Norwich on 21:48 - Apr 23 with 4568 viewsStewart27

And risk facing Leeds?

No chance. There’s motivation for all to finish 5th now so they can play this shower of sh!t.
Norwich on 21:59 - Apr 23 with 4335 viewsBlueBadger

I'll take an overconfident Norwich over an obstinate and organised West Brom(for example) any time. I stand by my conviction that they would have gotten nowhere near 4 points out of us this season if we'd had strong refs i the derby games. Their tactics revolve around diving and fouling, in the main.

See also: Bolton 2000.
[Post edited 23 Apr 22:19]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Norwich on 22:00 - Apr 23 with 4305 viewsJackNorthStand

A Norwich fan told me Ipswich will lose to
Hull Saturday. I suggested he shouldn’t want that to happen as Hull may prevent Norwich getting in the playoffs. I was told no way it’s in their hands and they won’t mess it up.

He then told me we won’t finish top 2. I suggested that it’s “ in our hands “ just as it is for Norwich. He told me it’s different they’ve “ been there and done it “

I said ok, you would fancy Norwich to beat Ipswich over 2 legs ? Once again I was told “ we got the better of you over the last 2 games and we’ve done that before too why wouldn’t I be confident “.

It was a level of arrogance.

When Ipswich finish top 2 he is getting it both barrels.
Norwich on 22:03 - Apr 23 with 4182 viewspeterleeblue

Norwich on 21:46 - Apr 23 by Meadowlark

their, their

Sorted!
Norwich on 22:04 - Apr 23 with 4164 viewsITFC_Forever

Norwich on 21:59 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

I'll take an overconfident Norwich over an obstinate and organised West Brom(for example) any time. I stand by my conviction that they would have gotten nowhere near 4 points out of us this season if we'd had strong refs i the derby games. Their tactics revolve around diving and fouling, in the main.

We should have won comfortably at Portman Road.

At their place, both sides were poor and they won with a fluky free-kick that was somehow allowed to creep in.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Norwich on 22:28 - Apr 23 with 3894 viewsquad

Norwich on 22:00 - Apr 23 by JackNorthStand

Hull Saturday. I suggested he shouldn’t want that to happen as Hull may prevent Norwich getting in the playoffs. I was told no way it’s in their hands and they won’t mess it up.

He then told me we won’t finish top 2. I suggested that it’s “ in our hands “ just as it is for Norwich. He told me it’s different they’ve “ been there and done it “

I said ok, you would fancy Norwich to beat Ipswich over 2 legs ? Once again I was told “ we got the better of you over the last 2 games and we’ve done that before too why wouldn’t I be confident “.

Or when we batter them in the playoffs. Win win.
Norwich on 07:05 - Apr 24 with 3333 viewsArnieM

Norwich on 21:59 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

Not bedwetting already are you?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Norwich on 07:10 - Apr 24 with 3288 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You have to remember they can get more in their hands.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Norwich on 07:23 - Apr 24 with 3248 viewsoldburian

Norwich on 07:05 - Apr 24 by ArnieM

Not bedwetting already are you?

A typical response from a Norwich supporter r.
Norwich on 07:41 - Apr 24 with 3145 viewsSuffolkSpezial

Absolutely this Jack. The arrogance and entitlement is unbelievable. They need putting in their place and some. Shocking mentality for a fanbase of a club of that size.
Norwich on 07:44 - Apr 24 with 3122 viewscharlie1

Norwich have already won the play-offs. Just ask them.
Norwich on 07:56 - Apr 24 with 3076 viewsChurchman

The trouble is that they were the better team over those two games and results prove it. Their form since Christmas has been good too, the points yield from the last six games being the same as ourselves. They’ve every right to be very confident.

Against that is the league table. It really doesn’t lie. We are going to do them at some point. If we have to endure torment of the play offs, why not then?
Norwich on 08:01 - Apr 24 with 3043 viewsEuropablue

People need delusions, the truth can be painful.
Norwich would need an awful lot of good fortune to beat us over two matches that are our soul focus with a rested squad.
Norwich on 08:07 - Apr 24 with 3008 viewsrodney76

Rowe will be back for the play-offs.

I hope Burns will be too.
Norwich on 08:14 - Apr 24 with 2963 viewsHerbivore

Norwich on 22:04 - Apr 23 by ITFC_Forever

We should have won comfortably at Portman Road.

At their place, both sides were poor and they won with a fluky free-kick that was somehow allowed to creep in.

And their manager lauded both performances from them. If those games genuinely were them at their best, Leeds will have nothing to fear in the play offs.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Norwich on 08:29 - Apr 24 with 2907 viewsCaptainAhab

Norwich on 08:14 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

And their manager lauded both performances from them. If those games genuinely were them at their best, Leeds will have nothing to fear in the play offs.

Yeah found it very strange how they acted like it was some sort of tactical masterclass. We were proper crap that day, looked super nervous and too hyped up. They were 10% better, but still looked rubbish. With a full strength side and with the nerves under control we could batter them at PR, like we should have in December.
Norwich on 08:58 - Apr 24 with 2739 viewsrodney76

Norwich on 08:29 - Apr 24 by CaptainAhab

Yeah found it very strange how they acted like it was some sort of tactical masterclass. We were proper crap that day, looked super nervous and too hyped up. They were 10% better, but still looked rubbish. With a full strength side and with the nerves under control we could batter them at PR, like we should have in December.

Wagner is no tactician and pre-historic when compared to KM, but he got it right on the day.
They have a few match winning individuals who pull something from the bag in tight games.

That's what worries me: Sara, Saintz and now that Nunez (South American flair?). *****

Our collective over two games should be the beating of them, not so sure about a tight one-off,

*****Edit: All bought with parachutes, nb for those a bit scared of our fate once up in the PL.. From now on our club's progress could be more staged, as I see it.
[Post edited 24 Apr 9:09]
Norwich on 13:51 - Apr 24 with 2310 viewscharlie1

Norwich on 08:58 - Apr 24 by rodney76

Wagner is no tactician and pre-historic when compared to KM, but he got it right on the day.
They have a few match winning individuals who pull something from the bag in tight games.

That's what worries me: Sara, Saintz and now that Nunez (South American flair?). *****

Our collective over two games should be the beating of them, not so sure about a tight one-off,

*****Edit: All bought with parachutes, nb for those a bit scared of our fate once up in the PL.. From now on our club's progress could be more staged, as I see it.
[Post edited 24 Apr 9:09]

37% possession at home. Lump it up for the big ginger kid to fall over and con the ref into giving a free-kick, then fluke one over the line is about as far from tactical genius as you can get.

I always thought ‘kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage’ was a song.
Turns out it was their only training drill.
Norwich on 15:49 - Apr 24 with 2123 viewsStewart27

Norwich on 13:51 - Apr 24 by charlie1

37% possession at home. Lump it up for the big ginger kid to fall over and con the ref into giving a free-kick, then fluke one over the line is about as far from tactical genius as you can get.

I always thought ‘kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage’ was a song.
Turns out it was their only training drill.

‘Kick it off, throw it in, have a little scrimmage’

Please don’t tell me they are the actual words.

Sounds like a national anthem for incest.
Norwich on 19:31 - Apr 24 with 1811 viewsMK1

You listen to Norwich supporter's?
Silly Boy.
Norwich on 11:26 - Apr 25 with 1386 viewsBlueBlood90

Norwich on 08:07 - Apr 24 by rodney76

Rowe will be back for the play-offs.

I hope Burns will be too.

That fella who should've had two goals disallowed?

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Norwich on 13:15 - Apr 25 with 1234 viewssouthnorfolkblue

The general reaction I'm getting is that they don't want to play us. I know they love lauded the 15 years but deep down they know what's coming at some point fairly soon

Poll: Our final position

Norwich on 15:35 - Apr 25 with 1094 viewsjontysnut

Norwich on 21:46 - Apr 23 by Meadowlark

their, their

Norwich on 22:13 - Apr 25 with 833 viewsTexacoCup

If we do end up in the playoffs, at least we won't need to face Leeds (and their horrible fans) - I fancy us against any of the others, especially over two legs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024