Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. 21:56 - Apr 23 with 1532 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Is worse than all of their FFP breaches.

And that “atmosphere” At full time? WTF. I genuinely think there was a bigger reaction at the end if our 0-0 with Watford.

Pathetic.
Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 21:59 - Apr 23 with 1490 viewsgainsboroughblue

Filbert Street was a proper old skool ground with a good (and often a pretty damn hostile) atmosphere. Close to the pitch, a North Stand style home/away end. Was always one of my favourite trips.

I've been to King Power twice and it's been really sterile both times. Shame.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:01 - Apr 23 with 1452 viewsTheBoyBlue

Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 21:59 - Apr 23 by gainsboroughblue

Filbert Street was a proper old skool ground with a good (and often a pretty damn hostile) atmosphere. Close to the pitch, a North Stand style home/away end. Was always one of my favourite trips.

I've been to King Power twice and it's been really sterile both times. Shame.

I suspect it's more to do with entitlement. They expected to go up, so it's probably hard for them to get too excited.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:02 - Apr 23 with 1417 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:01 - Apr 23 by TheBoyBlue

I suspect it's more to do with entitlement. They expected to go up, so it's probably hard for them to get too excited.

It’s definitely the entitlement. Their fans wanted Maresca out earlier in the season when they were flying at the top.

They think they are too big for the championship. Clearly some short memories amongst their younger fan base.
Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:03 - Apr 23 with 1405 viewsPlums

Are you criticising their cardboard fans with their dreadful cardboard clappers?
They're in danger of becoming Reading.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:06 - Apr 23 with 1344 viewsle2blue

pretty sure the game was sold out, apparently they 'suffer' from season tickets held by corporates and resellers for tourists which haven't been used as much due to them not being in the Premier League.
Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:08 - Apr 23 with 1289 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:06 - Apr 23 by le2blue

pretty sure the game was sold out, apparently they 'suffer' from season tickets held by corporates and resellers for tourists which haven't been used as much due to them not being in the Premier League.

Was a good thousand or so people leave before full time too! (Yes I know, trains n stuff)
Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:17 - Apr 23 with 1162 viewsChurchman

Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:01 - Apr 23 by TheBoyBlue

Of course it’s entitlement. One of their supporters described us as minnows. In a sense they are right. Rules only apply to minnows. A club of their prestige and achievement shouldn’t be getting their shoes dirty on nothings like us. They should be top six (in their minds) and of course had the wage bill to prove it.

The PL will welcome them back with open arms. I used to be fine with Leicester. Not now. They’ve really ground my gears with their cheating and histrionics. When/if the fall comes I hope it’s long and sustained.

Those cardboard things they love so much. Weird.
Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 09:27 - Apr 24 with 635 viewsGeoffSentence

Leicester not selling out their ground tonight…. on 22:06 - Apr 23 by le2blue

Yeah, the official figure was just 400 short of a full sellout. Ours v Southampton was 250 or so short of a full sell out. We haven't reached full capacity once this season, even against Nodge we were a few tickets short. I suspect that this is a consequence of having all ticket matches. Probably there are late returns or the suchlike that just can't be sold in time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024