Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1-0 Hull 20:20 - Apr 24 with 6349 viewsSitfcB

Another result that’ll go against us WTF

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1-0 Hull on 22:18 - Apr 24 with 742 viewsWicklowBlue

1-0 Hull on 22:07 - Apr 24 by pointofblue

Still can't get over Boro's tactics when it was basically win or bust for them. They were more open against Leeds.

Agreed it was crazy how open that game was. Boro needed to keep it tight but just went all guns blazing. They gave it a good fight tho, but the Lids forwards can't be allowed space as we know. As for not keeping Summerville on his left foot.....

Any how great to see other fans join the site and comment. It helps bring some balance to the discussion and a different perspective. (Once their comments are constructive) Despite their allegiances Giant_Stow is a treasured part of TWTD dare I say.
Without wanting to be rude.... on 22:22 - Apr 24 with 698 viewsbazza

Without wanting to be rude.... on 22:18 - Apr 24 by SitfcB

I’ve been a nervous wreck since those 13 added minutes at Sunderland.

😂
Without wanting to be rude.... on 22:22 - Apr 24 with 700 viewsChurchman

Without wanting to be rude.... on 21:50 - Apr 24 by SufferingCovFan

Thanks for allowing me to post here, folks.

Good luck for your remaining games.

Will admit I had you down to struggle at the start of the season but you really have opened my eyes. Great squad, amazing manager.

Playoff or Auto, think you're going to go from success to success now.

You are more than welcome to post on here. We only get a bit jittery with the odd wind up merchant/tool/numbskull that ventures on. We even have a couple of excellent (don’t tell them) Norwich supporters who contribute on here in addition to other people from other clubs from time to time. All good.

As someone (sadly) old enough to have been to Highfield Road back in the day a good few times, in addition to many Coventry home games since, I’m you pleased to see how much you’ve recovered from the dark days of no ground, L2, bleak future. Mark Robins - what a job he’s done. For the record, you were robbed blind at the weekend.

For ourselves, the prevailing view before the season was that we’d do ok. I thought 6-10, some more optimistic, others less so. I think we knew we had a decent team (we may have finished second but the last 15 games we absolutely battered most teams), but you don’t know until the season begins. Obviously, we’ve exceeded most people’s expectations and given how extraordinary the season has been, who can tell what the rest of it will bring.
1-0 Hull on 22:35 - Apr 24 with 619 viewsStewart27

1-0 Hull on 21:57 - Apr 24 by FrimleyBlue

Depends on nodge result hours before..

They could be right up for it.

Or absolutely broken.

The softener is that if they are bang up for it then hopefully that means at Norwich’s expense.
1-0 Hull on 22:46 - Apr 24 with 581 viewspointofblue

1-0 Hull on 22:35 - Apr 24 by Stewart27

The softener is that if they are bang up for it then hopefully that means at Norwich’s expense.

In that scenario, if we beat Hull, we're basically gifting Norwich a play off place. But if we make the top two I don't really care.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

1-0 Hull on 23:10 - Apr 24 with 513 viewsitfctilidie

At this time of the season results will go like this - teams are a the top end for a reason. No one is stepping aside and letting us glide to the Premiership.
1-0 Hull on 23:31 - Apr 24 with 445 viewsVegtablue

1-0 Hull on 20:49 - Apr 24 by WicklowBlue

Coventry v hull Tonight by SufferingCovFan 24 Apr 10:31
Cov fan in peace.

Some of you will have seen our game at the weekend.

Our players were out on their feet. Torp, the scorer of the VAR non-goal, struggled to get his penalty on target and only just managed.

They were allowed Monday as rest and were in yesterday for light training.

Chances are we'll use the full squad tonight so I'm predicting a Hull win.

You're hoping for us both to lose ? Norwich are 9 pts ahead of us and Hull. We need to win our next 4 and hope Norwich slip up in their next 2. Surely one of either Cov or Hull winning would be a better prospect for you guys ?

Good luck for your promotion bid. I hope when we play, there will be something to play for with both teams. But think it'll be season over for us by then.

Late to this Cov fan, but the problem with either of you amassing enough points to overtake them is it would probably have been at our expense. 😅
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024