Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town 09:54 - Apr 27 with 634 viewsGeoffSentence

But with such a rich vein of musical support for our fine club, should we get promoted I would like to suggest a collaboration between him

him

and them

No idea what sort of sound would come out of that but it would be mega.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 10:25 - Apr 27 with 561 viewsPendejo

I vote "Viva the revolution "

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 10:35 - Apr 27 with 534 viewsGeoffSentence

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 10:25 - Apr 27 by Pendejo

I vote "Viva the revolution "

If it was a one of, I'd go with Viva too, but I was thinking more along the lines of Ed Sheeran, Tom Chaplin and The Adicts working together.

I'm thinkng Chappers on piano, Monkey on lead vocals with the rest of the adicts playing as normal, with Sheeran lending star quality and banging a tambourine or something.

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 10:46 - Apr 27 with 513 viewswischip

Ed's going to have to pull out all the stops if he wants to top Johnny Cobnut's Ipswich Calypso

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 11:04 - Apr 27 with 483 viewsRyorry

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 10:46 - Apr 27 by wischip

Ed's going to have to pull out all the stops if he wants to top Johnny Cobnut's Ipswich Calypso

Brilliant, thanks 👍

Burley looks about 12!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 12:45 - Apr 27 with 389 viewsYppswyche

It’s all about that Brian Eno & Dani Filth reworking of EEJB dropping, must be any day now
Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 12:48 - Apr 27 with 364 viewsGeoffSentence

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 12:45 - Apr 27 by Yppswyche

It’s all about that Brian Eno & Dani Filth reworking of EEJB dropping, must be any day now

Both good Suffolk boys, but are they Town supporters?

Sometimes here, folks suggest that Sheeran should come up with a tune for Town on 13:19 - Apr 27 with 316 viewsBLUEBEAT

The club really should be playing Viva La Revolution before matches.

One of the most known tracks to come out of the town and the title/lyrics are in correlation with what is happening at ITFC.
[Post edited 27 Apr 13:19]

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024