Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pub in Budapest to watch the game tonight ? 13:31 - Apr 27 with 395 viewsWeWereZombies

Jack Doyle's Irish Pub & Restaurant, Budapest, Pilvax köz 1-3, 1052 Hungary
Came up with above when I did an online search for who's showing the game but it was still closed when I walked past it earlier. Don't forget that kick off will be nine o'clock here, don't want you turning up an hour early and then spending an hour in the pub wondering what you are going to do...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Pub in Budapest to watch the game tonight ? on 13:36 - Apr 27 with 362 viewsfooters

There's a really ropey 'English pub' around central. I went there for a few jars and to watch a game sometime last year and sure they will accommodate.

Please have a proper paprikash for me and also remember to go to the thermal pools after.

I think if we had places like that over here we'd have less anti-social behaviour and stabbings.
[Post edited 27 Apr 13:37]

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Pub in Budapest to watch the game tonight ? on 13:42 - Apr 27 with 336 viewsWeWereZombies

Pub in Budapest to watch the game tonight ? on 13:36 - Apr 27 by footers

There's a really ropey 'English pub' around central. I went there for a few jars and to watch a game sometime last year and sure they will accommodate.

Please have a proper paprikash for me and also remember to go to the thermal pools after.

I think if we had places like that over here we'd have less anti-social behaviour and stabbings.

Does the paprikacash have onions in it ? If so, it's a no from me I am afraid. As for the thermal baths, I went and forgot my trunks, didn't I. Wouldn't matter in Japan but I think they are more reticent here. Mind you, if we win tonight it's not like I will care...

Pub in Budapest to watch the game tonight ? on 13:47 - Apr 27 with 323 viewsfooters

Pub in Budapest to watch the game tonight ? on 13:42 - Apr 27 by WeWereZombies

Does the paprikacash have onions in it ? If so, it's a no from me I am afraid. As for the thermal baths, I went and forgot my trunks, didn't I. Wouldn't matter in Japan but I think they are more reticent here. Mind you, if we win tonight it's not like I will care...

Not as far as I can recall, dear boy.

That was a nice dinner, actually. Just on the road up to the bridge.

There was a table of Mexicans on the table next to me who I translated the menu for. They were very kind and paid for my paprikash, potato noodles and wine. Then they invited me to stay in Mexico City.

Mother said a pretty boy like me shouldn't take up such invitations as I'm ripe for organ harvesting.

Sound advice.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Pub in Budapest to watch the game tonight ? on 21:04 - Apr 27 with 170 viewsWeWereZombies

Pub in Budapest to watch the game tonight ? on 13:36 - Apr 27 by footers

Think it's 50/50 Town and Hull support in Doyle's, I felt I had to apologise for celebrating Omari's goal a bit too loudly but I think we're good....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024