Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd 17:04 - Apr 27 with 1092 viewsAlberto_the_frog

WBA losing means Hull will sniff a chance of a play off place and be desperate to win, but that might mean that they leave space at the back for us to exploit
Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:05 - Apr 27 with 1065 viewspositivity

or 1st!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:05 - Apr 27 with 1053 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:05 - Apr 27 by positivity

or 1st!

that's gotta be the aim. Hunt the title.
Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:07 - Apr 27 with 987 viewsVic

Would like to th8nk they will come out to attack us - which defo plays to our strengths.

However, a draw would not mean it’s all over for them

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:08 - Apr 27 with 965 viewsbazza

Absolutely mental To think we could possibly push a team into the play offs again, with a points tally that In pretty much any other season would mean promotion, I know other managers have done back to back, but surely not in this style.. if we make it.??
Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:11 - Apr 27 with 899 viewspointofblue

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:07 - Apr 27 by Vic

Would like to th8nk they will come out to attack us - which defo plays to our strengths.

However, a draw would not mean it’s all over for them

No, put they'll have to go to Plymouth, who will be fighting relegation. West Brom are at home to a Preston side on the beach, and have a +11 advantage in terms of goal difference. I think tonight is win or bust for Hull.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:34 - Apr 27 with 758 viewsTheBoyBlue

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:08 - Apr 27 by bazza

Absolutely mental To think we could possibly push a team into the play offs again, with a points tally that In pretty much any other season would mean promotion, I know other managers have done back to back, but surely not in this style.. if we make it.??

I think I'm right in saying that no team promoted to the Championship have got as many points as we have this season, so you are probably right!

And to think promotion still isn't a certainty. Unreal!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:59 - Apr 27 with 614 viewsSwansea_Blue

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:05 - Apr 27 by FromReuserWithLove

that's gotta be the aim. Hunt the title.

Nah, it’ll be the same as last year. We settled for promotion and didn’t turn up on the last a day. Still a lot of work to do before we get the chance to worry about that though. I’m surprised at home many people are talking as though we’re up already.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 18:05 - Apr 27 with 556 viewsbazza

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 17:34 - Apr 27 by TheBoyBlue

I think I'm right in saying that no team promoted to the Championship have got as many points as we have this season, so you are probably right!

And to think promotion still isn't a certainty. Unreal!

Two absolutely mind blowing seasons .
Login to get fewer ads

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 18:18 - Apr 27 with 441 viewsFrimleyBlue

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 18:05 - Apr 27 by bazza

Two absolutely mind blowing seasons .

You know what's coming...

Town promoted

Then 24/25

Highest points total of 55 to finish 4th bottom needed.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 18:22 - Apr 27 with 425 viewsbazza

Southampton losing means we will finish 2nd or 3rd on 18:18 - Apr 27 by FrimleyBlue

You know what's coming...

Town promoted

Then 24/25

Highest points total of 55 to finish 4th bottom needed.

I genuinely believe with McKenna and a couple more additions, we will win the premier league on 101 points next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024