Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! 18:01 - Apr 27 with 440 viewstonybied

It's not like I've been sat around twiddling my thumbs either. I've currently got a film on to pass the time but I can't concentrate on it at all.
Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:02 - Apr 27 with 431 viewsvilanovablue

Same here
Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:03 - Apr 27 with 406 viewsArnieM

Me too….think the tension will get a tad worse at 8pm though don’t you. The players don’t feel it so much I think, because they’re actually playing the game, and have an element of control….unlike us.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:05 - Apr 27 with 393 viewsIllinoisblue

Yep. The day is dragging. Incredibly massive huge gigantic game and I’m bricking it. And STILL an hour before we even get team news.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:07 - Apr 27 with 380 viewsSteve_M

I know, still an hour to getting the team and we’ve been drinking since 2.

I hope it’s at over Tuesday mainly so we can all relax again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:13 - Apr 27 with 333 viewsBABLUE

Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:07 - Apr 27 by Steve_M

I know, still an hour to getting the team and we’ve been drinking since 2.

I hope it’s at over Tuesday mainly so we can all relax again.

I think we are all bricking it, as it’s been so many years of rubbish that you always fear the worst with Town
Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:44 - Apr 27 with 244 viewsPortwoman

Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:13 - Apr 27 by BABLUE

I think we are all bricking it, as it’s been so many years of rubbish that you always fear the worst with Town

Spot on.
Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:48 - Apr 27 with 229 viewspeterleeblue

Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:44 - Apr 27 by Portwoman

Spot on.

But we've never had super Kieran Mckenna before
Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:57 - Apr 27 with 205 viewsPortwoman

Today has felt longer than the last 2 weeks! on 18:48 - Apr 27 by peterleeblue

But we've never had super Kieran Mckenna before

I know, but I'm struggling to adjust!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024