Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? 20:46 - Apr 27 with 1747 viewspatrickswell

How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? on 21:06 - Apr 27 with 189 viewswaveneyblue

Some people don't deserve this team
How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? on 21:07 - Apr 27 with 190 viewsgainsboroughblue

An emotional post I'm guessing so not going to pile on but 'f&&&&ing idiot' is not supportive of a group of players who have been beyond amazing for two seasons.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 178 viewsNthsuffolkblue

How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? on 21:00 - Apr 27 by WeWereZombies

A bit of credit to Hull's no. 24, he mugged Morsy very effectively.
[Post edited 27 Apr 21:07]

He did but definitely Morsy's error and not Hladky's at all. First one I can recall him making.

Tuanzebe has concerned me too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 164 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

We've been playing like this for 2 years, how have you not understood it yet?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? on 21:09 - Apr 27 with 159 viewsBlueNomad

I think the OP might be regretting this
How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? on 21:09 - Apr 27 with 155 viewsredrickstuhaart

How can we trust the process when we have a f***ing idiot in goal? on 21:00 - Apr 27 by Nutkins_Return

He's not. Partially to blame absolutely but it's an absolutely ridiculous position time to give him the ball. Morsy should have put it safe/back a d told Hladky NO.

We're ahead and Hladky had played well to there. He has to cut that nonsense out. He had got the balance right really well and then that nonsense. An impossible position for Morsy to do anything decent with so best case it goes back to Hladky to lump.

HE ASKED FOR THE BALL!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024