Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HT thoughts 20:58 - Apr 27 with 312 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think I jinxed the morsy moment as I said to my son apart from the occasional axel scare I've not really felt hull were a problem. Yes they got into the game which they should as the home side needing a result. But overall we've coped OK.

Don't think the hutch Chaplin duo works as well as others.. hutch defo more dangerous in Chaplins role but chappers can't really do the left so it's a bit of an imbalance for me.

Big 2nd half coming up.. coyb we got this.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

HT thoughts on 21:00 - Apr 27 with 277 viewsblueasfook

We just need to be careful at the back. Any mistakes and Hull will punish us. Tuanzebe probably needs subbing as he's a liability now on a yellow and I think Hull will try to exploit that. Other than that, I think we can score again to kill the game off.

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

HT thoughts on 21:04 - Apr 27 with 184 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

We are clearly showing much more energy after our break. The intensity of our press in the Hull half has been much better than we’ve seen lately.

Sharp finishing too. Actually I thought we’d been very sound defensively which made the error all the more frustrating. Just need to keep our heads and not panic. We are a better team than them, fitter, sharper, and better drilled. It’s ours to lose now, hopefully no more mistakes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024