Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me or do Hull look happy with a draw? 21:05 - Apr 27 with 293 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Seem to attack us a lot more when we are ahead and pack the defence when it is level.

A big 45 minutes coming up. See this out and we are so close.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is it just me or do Hull look happy with a draw? on 21:07 - Apr 27 with 273 viewsJ2BLUE

Other way around for me. We are like a pack of wolves when we have something to chase but sit back a bit too much when we are ahead.

I'm sure McKenna has the game planned out. Hopefully the freshness will tell later on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is it just me or do Hull look happy with a draw? on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 238 viewshomer_123

Is it just me or do Hull look happy with a draw? on 21:07 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

Other way around for me. We are like a pack of wolves when we have something to chase but sit back a bit too much when we are ahead.

I'm sure McKenna has the game planned out. Hopefully the freshness will tell later on.

Our response to conceding was excellent but I make you right.

We let them take control after we grabbed the first.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is it just me or do Hull look happy with a draw? on 21:09 - Apr 27 with 228 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is it just me or do Hull look happy with a draw? on 21:07 - Apr 27 by J2BLUE

So still the same outcome but down to us rather than their approach.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is it just me or do Hull look happy with a draw? on 21:14 - Apr 27 with 194 viewsip6blue

Look happy to get 4 or 5
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024