Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. 21:54 - Apr 27 with 5255 viewsNutkins_Return

So frustrating. All the hard work. Everything that has come his way has been flapped to their player. Ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous. I feared he could cost us if we go to playoffs but that is sickening to watch. Come on boys.
[Post edited 27 Apr 22:10]
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:20 - Apr 27 with 478 viewsChurchman

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:13 - Apr 27 by Trequartista

Morsy doesn't need eyes in the back of his head to see Woolfenden to his left in acres.

It was too late. He was ambushed by then.

Never mind, rubbish goal though it was sh1t happens. The team gave there all and that’s always enough.
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:20 - Apr 27 with 477 viewsNutkins_Return

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:16 - Apr 27 by Suffolktractor

Agree, Woolfie was the outball.
Not sure how goalie was at fault for that.
But hey, let’s have a go at some one.

Ffs read the thread. Morsy culpable as well. It wasn't the right ball to play. The main issue was the second half errors.

But I think we can all move on now. We were good tonight. Of course that should be the focus. But yes football is emotional and in a game of that magnitude to lose two points to that error was hard to take.

Badly reactionary post by me. As stated. Not my finest performance and not Hladky's.
[Post edited 27 Apr 23:22]
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:24 - Apr 27 with 442 viewsTrequartista

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:20 - Apr 27 by Churchman

It was too late. He was ambushed by then.

Never mind, rubbish goal though it was sh1t happens. The team gave there all and that’s always enough.

If he knocks it first time, or just takes one quick touch, its out to Woofie. I don't know what people are missing here, that situation arises almost every game. Morsy is the person you'd always rely on in that situation which made it such an uncharacteristic error for him to hold onto the ball inviting a tackle.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:27 - Apr 27 with 412 viewsNutkins_Return

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:24 - Apr 27 by Trequartista

If he knocks it first time, or just takes one quick touch, its out to Woofie. I don't know what people are missing here, that situation arises almost every game. Morsy is the person you'd always rely on in that situation which made it such an uncharacteristic error for him to hold onto the ball inviting a tackle.

I don't think anyone is absolving Morsy of Blame. Just that he was out in a difficult spot. Players in close proximity from front and back and ball to wrong foot. Morsy can play the ball to Woolf but having to control it was not sure what was around. Then he messed up trying to get himself out of it.
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:27 - Apr 27 with 408 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 22:27 - Apr 27 by Nutkins_Return

Definitely not 'saved' 20 points. He's had a good season and he's been really important in some of our build up play. Cost a few and made a few. Still in some credit I would say.

If you think he is still in credit why the desperation to dig him out tomight?

Still in our hands and all that.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:28 - Apr 27 with 402 viewsSuffolktractor

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:20 - Apr 27 by Nutkins_Return

Ffs read the thread. Morsy culpable as well. It wasn't the right ball to play. The main issue was the second half errors.

But I think we can all move on now. We were good tonight. Of course that should be the focus. But yes football is emotional and in a game of that magnitude to lose two points to that error was hard to take.

Badly reactionary post by me. As stated. Not my finest performance and not Hladky's.
[Post edited 27 Apr 23:22]

Yes let’s move on.
We all are after the same thing and increasingly nervous.
I just hate to see finger pointing and having a go at particular players when each and every one of them have performed incredibly well and from someone like me who remembers the Robson days, I am so proud of what this group is doing.
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:30 - Apr 27 with 391 viewsNutkins_Return

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:27 - Apr 27 by You_Bloo_Right

If you think he is still in credit why the desperation to dig him out tomight?

Still in our hands and all that.

An emotional reaction (first post) followed by much calmer reasoning and critique. 'desperation' to dig him out . It was a desperation not to concede that totally avoidable goal and a second error of the same sort in one half.

I do still think he's in credit. How on earth can that view and the view he had a poor night not coexist.
[Post edited 27 Apr 23:40]
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:31 - Apr 27 with 388 viewsChurchman

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:24 - Apr 27 by Trequartista

I don’t think he knew the player was there. Anyhow, we will agree to differ on that one.
Login to get fewer ads

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:31 - Apr 27 with 385 viewsNutkins_Return

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:28 - Apr 27 by Suffolktractor

Yes let’s move on.
I just hate to see finger pointing and having a go at particular players when each and every one of them have performed incredibly well and from someone like me who remembers the Robson days, I am so proud of what this group is doing.

That's fair. I'll walk away from this one.
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:40 - Apr 27 with 328 viewsSuffolktractor

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:31 - Apr 27 by Nutkins_Return

That's fair. I'll walk away from this one.

Come on then, let’s all finish this together.
What a team.
So proud of what the guys have done.
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:41 - Apr 27 with 323 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

Get some kip. You'll wake up tomorrow and we will be four points from the Premier League. Don't go kicking the cat or ignoring the kids.

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:43 - Apr 27 with 301 viewsmrfixit426

Short memories on here. Remember the last quarter of the Middlesbrough game. He definitely won us the point in that one.
[Post edited 27 Apr 23:43]
I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 00:18 - Apr 28 with 244 viewsBluedandy

I can't remember a worse goalkeeping display. on 23:28 - Apr 27 by Suffolktractor

Yes let’s move on.

I remember Robson days too ... and he never liked a flapper.

We're all amazed by Town this season but people can still criticise poor performances.

We didn't win that game tonight because of Hladky just like we didn't lose the Boro game because of Hladky.

Rightly praised for the latter, and justifiably singled out for the former.

Can be remarkable on his day but prone to making basic errors, the parry for the third was schoolboy.

Still in our hands though ...
[Post edited 28 Apr 0:29]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024