Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) 22:05 - Apr 27 with 714 viewsFrimleyBlue

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:15 - Apr 27 with 647 viewsBasuco

Pssed off as we were in front three times.
Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:20 - Apr 27 with 622 viewsArmaghBlue

How could you be happy with throwing away 3 leads in a single game!!

People do make me wonder sometimes!!
Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:29 - Apr 27 with 575 viewsBluecasp

Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:20 - Apr 27 by ArmaghBlue

Agree. It was there for the taking. Keeper has had a mare and we are making a bit of a dogs dinner of getting over the line
Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:33 - Apr 27 with 535 viewsnshearman1

Not happy with giving away 3 leads, particularly as two goals were absolute gifts. This is our Achilles heel. At some point, hopefully in the last two games, we need to avoid letting in stupid goals
Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:45 - Apr 27 with 482 viewsStewart27

Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:20 - Apr 27 by ArmaghBlue

Give your silly little head a rest.

I’ve lost count of the amount of times we’ve come from behind.

We got a point from an incredibly tough game.
Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:46 - Apr 27 with 460 viewsNeedhamChris

Frimmers is known on here for his unrelenting positivity

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:49 - Apr 27 with 403 viewsNeedhamChris

The correct answer is both.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:51 - Apr 27 with 366 viewsFrimleyBlue

Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:49 - Apr 27 by NeedhamChris

The correct answer is both.

Honestly I don't know how I feel.

I'm really really really annoyed

But then. It's still in our hands.

But then at the moment I don't trust us to do it.

But then look at what we have achieved.

But then look at the last month

But then look at the season

Leeds will easily beat Southampton

But then they lost to qpr

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Login to get fewer ads

Not sure whether to feel pssed off or happy with a point. (n/t) on 22:59 - Apr 27 with 311 viewsburnbudgiesburn

Frustrated that we've had 3 chances (Watford, Boro & Hull) after others have had a poor result and not for lack of effort failed to take advantage.

Happy, that we go to Coventry not needing to win. Regardless of what happens in the next 2, this was our toughest fixture left.

So, incredibly frustrated but not entirely unhappy with the result.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024