Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) 22:06 - Apr 27 with 1233 viewsArnieM

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:08 - Apr 27 with 1206 viewsNeedhamChris

If we're not going to have a match threads on here, we should at least have a limit on the number of attention seeking posts saying exactly the same thing within minutes of each other.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:08 - Apr 27 with 1182 viewsNutkins_Return

Thought the defence played well tonight. Honestly.
Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:08 - Apr 27 with 1170 viewspointofblue

Or perhaps the midfield, given it was Morsy's fault for the first.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:09 - Apr 27 with 1133 viewshomer_123

Why revel in the negativity?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:10 - Apr 27 with 1101 viewsbuoyant

You really are an absolute norbutt

You watch a completely different game than the average fan

Your ability to moan is commendable in some odd perverted way however

UTT

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 27 with 1037 viewsNutkins_Return

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:08 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

Or perhaps the midfield, given it was Morsy's fault for the first.

Definitely at fault but should never have been given it.
Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 27 with 1030 viewsIllinoisblue

We’re all disappointed but please, with respect. STFU

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:37 - Apr 27 with 909 viewsArnieM

If you lot think that was good defending then you're in cloud cuckoo land, the lot of you. We threw a win away tonight- three times.

Dont care that you dont like me posting it. Clearly some of you don't know your arae from your elbow. It was crap defending.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:42 - Apr 27 with 877 viewsStewart27

Shut up
Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:43 - Apr 27 with 864 viewsNeedhamChris

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:37 - Apr 27 by ArnieM

If you lot think that was good defending then you're in cloud cuckoo land, the lot of you. We threw a win away tonight- three times.

Dont care that you dont like me posting it. Clearly some of you don't know your arae from your elbow. It was crap defending.

It's more that you come across like you find a conceded goal positively orgasmic. Three must have been quite the evening for you

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:43 - Apr 27 with 864 viewsbudgiebasher

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:37 - Apr 27 by ArnieM

Says the guy who can’t even work out how many points we need to get promoted with 2 games left

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:46 - Apr 27 with 811 viewsbazza

Your arnie from your elbow..?
Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:47 - Apr 27 with 788 viewspointofblue

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 22:13 - Apr 27 by Nutkins_Return

Definitely at fault but should never have been given it.

Yeah, was about to edit and say partial fault.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 23:17 - Apr 27 with 689 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Leicester have conceded the fewest away goals, one less than us. How much did their defence cost?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 23:49 - Apr 27 with 601 viewsberkstractorboy

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 23:17 - Apr 27 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Leicester have conceded the fewest away goals, one less than us. How much did their defence cost?

Why let facts get in the way of a good moan!
Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 00:19 - Apr 28 with 531 viewsSuperblue95

First goal was Morsys fault and third was Hladkys fault. I’d attribute the second goal more to good play by Hull than any particularly poor defending.

Looks like you’ve just seen we conceded 3 goals and without watching the match assumed it’s all the defences fault.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Summer shopping list whatever division we are in : THE DEFENCE (n/t) on 01:21 - Apr 28 with 472 viewsBondiBlue

It's not the defenders. It's the playing style. Mick would have this team keeping clean sheets all the time. But we wouldn't be able to string two passes together and we wouldn't score any goals.

I know which i'd prefer.

Poll: Which would you accept?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024