Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone actually think we would be up by end of play Tuesday night? 22:28 - Apr 27 with 370 viewsblueprint

Whatever happened tonight there was a vey good chance it was going to go to the last game.
Did anyone actually think we would be up by end of play Tuesday night? on 22:57 - Apr 27 with 284 viewsSwansea_Blue

Apparently yes, lots of people did. Tuesday isn’t going to be easy either and then we’re going into the final match of 3 in 7 days whilst others haven’t had a midweek game. I’m not taking any of our remaining games for granted.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did anyone actually think we would be up by end of play Tuesday night? on 23:02 - Apr 27 with 243 viewsTonytown

Did anyone actually think we would be up by end of play Tuesday night? on 22:57 - Apr 27 by Swansea_Blue

Apparently yes, lots of people did. Tuesday isn’t going to be easy either and then we’re going into the final match of 3 in 7 days whilst others haven’t had a midweek game. I’m not taking any of our remaining games for granted.

I’m hoping that we will finish stronger than Cov on Tuesday following our 2 week break and somehow get a win.

That would make Saturday a bit easier, but of course we’d then be the team with a shorter turnaround.

Sarmiento and Moore need to get some shooting practice in before then too.

This run of results is similar to that around Christmas where we had 4 draws and a defeat before beating Sunderland.

I’d take a draw and a win, but not sure if my heart can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024