Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns 22:49 - Apr 27 with 646 viewstonybied

He looked like he didn't quite trust his body yet, he didn't put the afterburners on at any point in the game. I don't blame him and he may have been instructed by the medical team to try not to push it too much too soon. Not that I blame him or think it's necessarily a bad thing, just an observation.
Burns on 22:49 - Apr 27 with 621 viewsChurchman

Made the first goal though.
Burns on 22:52 - Apr 27 with 566 viewstonybied

Burns on 22:49 - Apr 27 by Churchman

Made the first goal though.

Indeed, it's not a criticism of his performance, it was great to have him back and for him to get an assist. I think he'll be on the bench for Cov, hopefully he'll then come on and cause some mayhem.
Burns on 22:52 - Apr 27 with 569 viewsbackwaywhen

Also great to see Hirst back , scored and put a good shift , he just seems so much better in our system than Moore IMO
Burns on 22:55 - Apr 27 with 525 viewstonybied

Burns on 22:52 - Apr 27 by backwaywhen

Also great to see Hirst back , scored and put a good shift , he just seems so much better in our system than Moore IMO

It was wonderful to have both of them back. I though Moore played quite well when he came on, he definitely looked more like the player we had the first few games after we signed him rather than the player of the last few games.
Burns on 23:53 - Apr 27 with 387 viewsSuffolktractor

Burns on 22:55 - Apr 27 by tonybied

It was wonderful to have both of them back. I though Moore played quite well when he came on, he definitely looked more like the player we had the first few games after we signed him rather than the player of the last few games.

I agree, Moore did really well when he came on. But great to see Hirst back in action. He brings all our attacking options into the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024