Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov 22:50 - Apr 27 with 1180 viewsNIblue

Same level of performance will get us the win on Tuesday night.

Keep the faith
Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 22:57 - Apr 27 with 1127 viewsbackwaywhen

Coventry had to play a makeshift side today I believe, as there squad is knackered , Blackburn dominated around the box with shots /attempts on goal but failed to score , there is every chance we can capitalise on this ……..hopefully.
Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:00 - Apr 27 with 1097 viewspointofblue

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 22:57 - Apr 27 by backwaywhen

Coventry had to play a makeshift side today I believe, as there squad is knackered , Blackburn dominated around the box with shots /attempts on goal but failed to score , there is every chance we can capitalise on this ……..hopefully.

I hope they didn't play a makeshift side so they could play their first XI on Tuesday. Makeshift all the way, please...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:00 - Apr 27 with 1088 viewsEuropablue

It was a really good performance against a good side. There is only one way to look at things, and that that the games are ticking down and we still have our fate in our own hands.
Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:05 - Apr 27 with 1050 viewsbackwaywhen

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:00 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

I hope they didn't play a makeshift side so they could play their first XI on Tuesday. Makeshift all the way, please...

Kitching also got sent off , so another one out for Tuesday.
Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:31 - Apr 27 with 961 viewsIllinoisblue

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 22:57 - Apr 27 by backwaywhen

Simms, Palmer, Wright and O’Hare all started so not too makeshift. Certainly not a bad thing they played with 10 for the last half hour and now have nothing to play for .

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:43 - Apr 27 with 897 viewsMckenna1263

The same level of performance will get us another draw or loss if he we hand 2-3 goals to the opposition.
Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:48 - Apr 27 with 857 viewsSufferingCovFan

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:00 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

We put a knackered team out.

We had 2 goalies on the bench, our regular and our U-23 keeper, just so the bench had the full 9. There were 3 other kids on the bench as we're so stretched.

Kid brought on in the second half is 17 and was only promoted to our first team this week. That was the first team game he's played.

Your team are on a high, we're suffering post Playoff-knockout depression, let alone the angst of Wembley.

Don't get me wrong, we're not rolling over for anyone. But your energy levels and ability should overcome our tired legs.
Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:50 - Apr 27 with 834 viewspointofblue

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:48 - Apr 27 by SufferingCovFan

We put a knackered team out.

We had 2 goalies on the bench, our regular and our U-23 keeper, just so the bench had the full 9. There were 3 other kids on the bench as we're so stretched.

Kid brought on in the second half is 17 and was only promoted to our first team this week. That was the first team game he's played.

Your team are on a high, we're suffering post Playoff-knockout depression, let alone the angst of Wembley.

Don't get me wrong, we're not rolling over for anyone. But your energy levels and ability should overcome our tired legs.

I hope you're right. It's a shame, though, as I'd much prefer to see Coventry and Hull in the play offs over our dear neighbours and Russell Martin.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Login to get fewer ads

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 00:04 - Apr 28 with 770 viewsSufferingCovFan

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 23:50 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

I hope you're right. It's a shame, though, as I'd much prefer to see Coventry and Hull in the play offs over our dear neighbours and Russell Martin.

Hate Russell Martin's teams. We've always had problems with them, especially Swansea.

And I have zero idea why most respondents on this forum are so worried about us.

There literally is no reason to be.

Your last game is at home against already relegated Huddersfield. That's almost a guaranteed win. So even a draw against us will be enough to put you in prime position for the 2nd auto spot.

Blackburn had 30 shots today and that's with the leagues top scorer. They were on target with 8.

We had 6 shots and got 1 on target.

We are running on fumes.

Have more confidence in yourselves. IF you go up, you'll need to be stronger than this.
Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 00:11 - Apr 28 with 735 viewsITFCBlues

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 00:04 - Apr 28 by SufferingCovFan

Hate Russell Martin's teams. We've always had problems with them, especially Swansea.

And I have zero idea why most respondents on this forum are so worried about us.

Your last game is at home against already relegated Huddersfield. That's almost a guaranteed win. So even a draw against us will be enough to put you in prime position for the 2nd auto spot.

Blackburn had 30 shots today and that's with the leagues top scorer. They were on target with 8.

We are running on fumes.

Have more confidence in yourselves. IF you go up, you'll need to be stronger than this.

Easier said than done when in this position though!

I hope you're right and agree, I think a performance with energy like tonight get the job done. But there's also a chance that you decide to turn up and really give us a game and if Davis is injured, that'd be a huge blow for us.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 09:05 - Apr 28 with 320 viewsNIblue

Same level performance will get us 3pts in Cov on 00:04 - Apr 28 by SufferingCovFan

We are running on fumes.

We are somewhat stuttering over the line (should we make it) though, the nerves & fatigue of a long season with a smallish squad are playing their part. Hopefully we’ll have enough but our recent run of results isn’t overly inspiring
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024