Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liam Rosenior 09:14 - Apr 28 with 1190 viewsNthQldITFC

My new favourite opposition manager. What a fantastic open, honest interview. I so hope they can sneak into the play-offs and if not this season make it next season. The players interviews as well last night - they look like a happy and positive bunch, manager and players and style remind me a lot of us.

Up the Tigers!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Liam Rosenior on 09:32 - Apr 28 with 1079 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

Agreed. I can imagine he features high up the list of potential future managers presently

Poll: Is Billm….

Liam Rosenior on 10:26 - Apr 28 with 907 viewsBluespeed225

He spoke pre. At h about if they miss the play offs, he hoped the fans would see where they’ve come from, (15th last year?), to where it is now, and where it can go. Vey McKenna like. The sight of opposing players slumped on each other or flat on their backs at the final whistle showed the spirit and respect between the two sides. I think the 2 managers were sharing a bit of a joke at one point during the game on the cameras.
Liam Rosenior on 11:11 - Apr 28 with 758 viewsJimmy86

Have to say I think he is one of football's genuine good guys... Loved him at town when he was on loan, he's making a name for himself in management too and I would have him high on our list, if McKenna does ever leave.

Great game last night and a point closer
Liam Rosenior on 11:17 - Apr 28 with 723 viewsitfcserbia

Also the commentary of the game on the Hull channel, very honest and respectful of Town. Unlike some we've heard during the season.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Liam Rosenior on 12:04 - Apr 28 with 579 viewspointofblue

I love him as a person. As a manager, I can't help but think he's under-achieved slightly this season considering the players they have at their disposal.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Liam Rosenior on 12:11 - Apr 28 with 548 viewsbrogansnose

Like our own manager, LR has got class.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024