Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal 13:09 - Apr 28 with 1074 viewscarlisleaway

That guy has saved us on many occasions this season, especially the two world class saves v Middlesbrough
We as fans have to get behind the team as they need us as the 12th man at Coventry
Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 13:12 - Apr 28 with 1029 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm sure no one at Coventry is going to be singing about the third goal yesterday.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 13:18 - Apr 28 with 1005 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

The modern goalie, distribution phenomenal and happens to also be a decent goalie. I’m sure the way he allows our philosophy to be realised is even greater than we all realise.

The odd flap here and there is annoying, but he brings so much you can let the occasional blip go

Poll: Is Billm….

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 13:22 - Apr 28 with 965 viewsIllinoisblue

It’s fans reacting in the heat of the moment. It’s football.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 13:24 - Apr 28 with 947 viewsnoggin

Maybe a supporters forum isn't for you.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 13:25 - Apr 28 with 940 viewsTrequartista

He's clearly had a good season and deserves to have his name spelt correctly.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 13:29 - Apr 28 with 913 viewsbluejacko

Is anybody saying he hasn’t done us proud? It is allowed to discuss why we conceded 3 goals last night though isn’t it?
Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 14:12 - Apr 28 with 814 viewsWhos_blue

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 13:29 - Apr 28 by bluejacko

Is anybody saying he hasn’t done us proud? It is allowed to discuss why we conceded 3 goals last night though isn’t it?

Discussion is fine. It's what a forum is form. However there were many very quick to point the finger of blame firmly in Vaz's direction. That's not a discussion.
Vaz has kept us in more games than he's made errors* in. The last minute at home to Watford springs to mind.
If we are going to discuss these issues, at least let's frame it with a wider perspective than we sometimes do

*Regarding the error most are discussing, I'm not so sure it's the simple catch many here are claiming it to be. In real time it came to him quite quickly. If he is guilty of anything it would be not getting enough on it to push it wider of the post. It just fell perfectly to the (unmarked) Ohio to force home.
It happens.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 14:15 - Apr 28 with 800 viewsfranz_tyson

I truly don't understand what some fans expect on a football forum. This is an incredibly massive game for us and emotions are high. If we'd have won with a last minute goal the place would be swamped with the highest of emotions. We drop two points late in the game and our GK is at fault - what do you expect? Hladky rightly gets praise for his contribution this season and some great saves and thats balanced out by fans pointing out his mistakes. Its tough, but if all you want is puff pieces and criticism is banned then any compliments don't mean anything anymore and the bar is lowered for what is considered good. If Hladky has a great game and/or makes a great save - then it's commented on.
Login to get fewer ads

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 14:20 - Apr 28 with 775 viewsTheBoyBlue

You're absolutely right that Hladky has earnt us far more points than he's lost us and that we need to get behind the team.

However, you can't comment on that third goal without pointing out that if he had just caught the ball instead of parrying it then it wouldn't have been a goal then. Just the same as Morsy was to blame for the first goal.

Doesn't change that neither of them owe us anything and I love them both.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 14:36 - Apr 28 with 715 viewsmrshallisfit

We need a twelfth man here. Where are you. Where are you?
Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 14:41 - Apr 28 with 692 viewsNthQldITFC

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 13:18 - Apr 28 by John_Warks_Willy

The modern goalie, distribution phenomenal and happens to also be a decent goalie. I’m sure the way he allows our philosophy to be realised is even greater than we all realise.

The odd flap here and there is annoying, but he brings so much you can let the occasional blip go

You're right, his distribution is phenomenal and with both feet.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 17:53 - Apr 28 with 436 viewsIllinoisblue

Fed up with fans complaining about Hdalky and the third goal on 14:36 - Apr 28 by mrshallisfit

We need a twelfth man here. Where are you. Where are you?

Twitter was quite something last night; one person calling for Mick to come in for last two games to “set us up properly” in defence. And another saying our season is “clearly over”.

These people have the vote, by the way.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024