Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Coventry then.... 13:37 - Apr 28 with 3118 viewsbluesym

Do we know how 'weak' their side is expected to be on Tuesday? I see Sheaf didn't play yesterday,is he out Tuesday as well?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Coventry then.... on 13:46 - Apr 28 with 3037 viewsIllinoisblue

Don’t fall into the trap. They won’t be weak, or uninterested, or on the beach. They’re a very good side.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Coventry then.... on 13:51 - Apr 28 with 2985 viewsNutkins_Return

They will be extremely competitive and dangerous. Good side and they are a bit wounded. We will have to play very well. Where we might have an advantage is of we can get a lead/couple of goals they are less likely to to really fight hard back. But I don't expect an easy game at all.
Coventry then.... on 13:52 - Apr 28 with 2977 viewsbluesym

Coventry then.... on 13:46 - Apr 28 by Illinoisblue

Don’t fall into the trap. They won’t be weak, or uninterested, or on the beach. They’re a very good side.

Yeah,I'm not underestimating them at all,especially with the front 2 they have. I was just wondering if anyone knew who they were likely to be missing

Coventry then.... on 13:56 - Apr 28 with 2917 viewssaffers12

Coventry then.... on 13:52 - Apr 28 by bluesym

Yeah,I'm not underestimating them at all,especially with the front 2 they have. I was just wondering if anyone knew who they were likely to be missing

Sheaf deffo out
Coventry then.... on 14:01 - Apr 28 with 2858 viewsTexacoCup

Kitching (CB) was sent off yesterday, so I assume he's out.
They won't roll over but they won't fight like Hull did
Coventry then.... on 14:12 - Apr 28 with 2786 viewsbluesym

Coventry then.... on 13:56 - Apr 28 by saffers12

Sheaf deffo out

That's 1 positive!

Coventry then.... on 14:23 - Apr 28 with 2712 viewsEsseeja

If McKenna managed to go 38 league games unbeaten on weekdays then I have full confidence in us claiming at least the one point required to climb above Leeds and take his weekday run to 39.
[Post edited 4 May 10:07]
Coventry then.... on 14:28 - Apr 28 with 2669 viewsSufferingCovFan

Coventry then.... on 13:56 - Apr 28 by saffers12

Sheaf deffo out

Robins said on Friday that he had a muscle issue and is a doubt, not a certain absentee.

Until the club identify the issue, I guess nothing can be that definite.

Login to get fewer ads

Coventry then.... on 14:36 - Apr 28 with 2549 viewssmithy69

They will be weak. They have half their team missing. —and to boot - had there Centre half red carded yesterday

My best friend is a Cov fan. They had 2 goalkeepers on the bench yesterday to ensure they filled it -‘- alongside people who have never Been near the 1st team squad before

They won’t roll over but are knackered and
Short of players
Coventry then.... on 14:44 - Apr 28 with 2452 viewsTheBoyBlue

Totally agree.

Thankfully, McKenna and the players should also be well aware of that.
[Post edited 28 Apr 14:56]

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Coventry then.... on 14:50 - Apr 28 with 2361 viewsHerbivore

It's going to be another really tough game, imo. They won't want their season to end with a whimper and they've got some excellent players. We've been struggling to put sides away lately even though we're playing well. Have a bad feeling about it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Coventry then.... on 14:53 - Apr 28 with 2303 viewsFrimleyBlue

Coventry then.... on 14:50 - Apr 28 by Herbivore

It's going to be another really tough game, imo. They won't want their season to end with a whimper and they've got some excellent players. We've been struggling to put sides away lately even though we're playing well. Have a bad feeling about it.

I'm resigned to another draw.

Then it's down to sat. In front of the home crowd

If we still can't get autos. Then its just not meant to be.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Coventry then.... on 14:54 - Apr 28 with 2303 viewsSufferingCovFan

Coventry then.... on 14:36 - Apr 28 by smithy69

They will be weak. They have half their team missing. —and to boot - had there Centre half red carded yesterday

My best friend is a Cov fan. They had 2 goalkeepers on the bench yesterday to ensure they filled it -‘- alongside people who have never Been near the 1st team squad before

Short of players

If you hadn't said that your information was third-hand, I'd swear you were repeating what I've already been saying.

We are struggling. We will put our best side out but how long they last is debatable.
Coventry then.... on 15:01 - Apr 28 with 2221 viewspennblue

Coventry then.... on 14:50 - Apr 28 by Herbivore

From a mentality perspective, we have to go into it expecting another Hull type game.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Coventry then.... on 15:10 - Apr 28 with 2088 viewsfranz_tyson

I'm having a reset now... and I'd be happy with a draw. I'm sure they won't roll over and they're pretty handy irrespective of what they're playing for. I'm really disappointed we didn't win last night, but if its going to the last game, I'll take us going into the last game needing a home win against a relegated team. A draw is enough and I'll take it now.
If we can't beat Huddersfield at home then we don't deserve to be promoted automatically.
Coventry then.... on 15:32 - Apr 28 with 1931 viewssmithy69

Coventry then.... on 14:54 - Apr 28 by SufferingCovFan

If you hadn't said that your information was third-hand, I'd swear you were repeating what I've already been saying.

We are struggling. We will put our best side out but how long they last is debatable.

Sorry wasn’t copying :)

He’s a long term season ticket holder who I’m meeting before the game on Tuesday for a beer. He thinks it may feel a bit like a friendly for Cov
Coventry then.... on 16:00 - Apr 28 with 1756 viewsSufferingCovFan

Coventry then.... on 15:32 - Apr 28 by smithy69

Sorry wasn’t copying :)

He’s a long term season ticket holder who I’m meeting before the game on Tuesday for a beer. He thinks it may feel a bit like a friendly for Cov

No worries. Just trying to lighten the mood with some humour.

Have just been reminded about a comment Robins said to local radio after yesterdays game.

He's not intending to go light. You will get the best team Coventry can put out as he didn't "want to see another team celebrating promotion in our back yard". Great motivating soundbite, I'm sure you can agree. He got it slightly wrong though. For clarification, winning or drawing with us will not promote you. Tuesday is a step forward. Your glory hour will still be Saturday at home against relegated Huddersfield.

Hope you enjoy the trip and whatever the result ends up, COYB
Coventry then.... on 16:34 - Apr 28 with 1542 viewsFramfarmer

Crikey we couldnt be in a better position.
One match against a team without key players, knackered, nothing to play for, barely enough to fill the bench....
followed by a team basically already relegated without any confirdence.
If we couldn't get the required results we didnt deserve automatics.
I expect it to be two simple wins
Coventry then.... on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 1436 viewsbluejacko

Coventry then.... on 16:34 - Apr 28 by Framfarmer

One match against a team without key players, knackered, nothing to play for, barely enough to fill the bench....

Ah well that’s torn it😳
Coventry then.... on 17:11 - Apr 28 with 1295 viewsStewart27

I hope you’re not a town fan and are trying to curse us!

We’ve taken 3 points from 12.

This week will be anything but straight forward.

For what it’s worth to balance it I actually think we’ll lose to Coventry.
Coventry then.... on 17:16 - Apr 28 with 1225 viewsGavTWTD

Coventry then.... on 14:36 - Apr 28 by smithy69

Short of players

Just to back this up but a rovers friend of mine saw the match yesterday and said the looked dead on their feet and are there for the taking. I hope our high press will really pay dividends.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Coventry then.... on 17:44 - Apr 28 with 1053 viewsMK1

They are a good side, but I expect us to beat them.
Coventry then.... on 17:52 - Apr 28 with 990 viewsCoastalblue

In case you hadsn't noticed, the Championship doesn't work like that.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024