Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As a Board I think we have handled the transition 17:45 - Apr 29 with 1923 viewsKeno

to the championship very well but when we get promoted to Premier League will the current posters be able to make the step up?

Will Phil/Gav/Mark/the Hamster be looking to bring in a better quality of poster?

could be a worrying time for some of us who may not be able to handle the extra step up

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 17:48 - Apr 29 with 1567 viewsPinewoodblue

Will be a much bigger squad, some may benefit from reading better quality posts.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:01 - Apr 29 with 1519 viewsNthQldITFC

We'll be able to get a lot more furriners in, so the quality of English what we write will get more better, innit.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:01 - Apr 29 with 1518 viewsWeWereZombies

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 17:48 - Apr 29 by Pinewoodblue

Will be a much bigger squad, some may benefit from reading better quality posts.

Or we could brand each and every new username 'glory hunter'...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:07 - Apr 29 with 1504 viewsFreddies_Ears

Hmmm... I was here last time around, a couple of usernames ago. Maybe a new name is what I might need once again...
As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:12 - Apr 29 with 1472 views_clive_baker_

Would imagine I'll get poached if we don't go up, only a matter of time innit.

The Leif Davis of TWTD they call him.
As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:12 - Apr 29 with 1471 viewsWeWereZombies

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:07 - Apr 29 by Freddies_Ears

Hmmm... I was here last time around, a couple of usernames ago. Maybe a new name is what I might need once again...

GloryHunter ?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:13 - Apr 29 with 1461 viewsBobbychase

Trend is towards a much bigger squad, so we will need more posters.

And as we are in the Premier League, Mark Goldbridge will do some sort of live stream about our posts.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:16 - Apr 29 with 1448 viewsfooters

Why do you think I'm back during a promotion season?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:17 - Apr 29 with 1438 viewshomer_123

The thought of VAR on every post. It's going to slow the board down massively.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:17 - Apr 29 with 1432 viewshomer_123

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:16 - Apr 29 by footers

Fair weather fan?

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:19 - Apr 29 with 1422 viewsfooters

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:17 - Apr 29 by homer_123

Fair weather fan?

'Caw' said the crow.
'Balls' said the footers.

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:21 - Apr 29 with 1398 viewshomer_123

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:13 - Apr 29 by Bobbychase

Trend is towards a much bigger squad, so we will need more posters.

And as we are in the Premier League, Mark Goldbridge will do some sort of live stream about our posts.

Quality over quantity.....ohhhh.

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:22 - Apr 29 with 1389 viewsfactual_blue

Phil will look for foreign investment to raise our profile in the Middle East and the Far East. He'll be selling half-and-half hobnobs to cash in on the Singaporean superfans who mysteriously get tickets to the best fixtures.

Watch out for new posters suddenly asking 'what's your favourite kimchi?'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:23 - Apr 29 with 1386 viewsPlums

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:19 - Apr 29 by footers

'Caw' said the crow.
'Balls' said the footers.

Did you write these legs?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:27 - Apr 29 with 1354 viewsHerbivore

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:12 - Apr 29 by _clive_baker_

Would imagine I'll get poached if we don't go up, only a matter of time innit.

The Leif Davis of TWTD they call him.

Decent on the whole but prone to the odd OG?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:27 - Apr 29 with 1354 viewsfactual_blue

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:16 - Apr 29 by footers

It's not yet a promotion season.

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:30 - Apr 29 with 1338 viewsWellGroomedUngulate

Might even see the return of a big name poster or two, having previously outgrown the forum they could be tempted back to relive past glories and improve standards across the board.

"Here for a good time, not a long time"

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:32 - Apr 29 with 1316 viewsfooters

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:27 - Apr 29 by factual_blue

It's not yet a promotion season.

I was referring to the discounts currently available at the club shop.

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:35 - Apr 29 with 1294 viewsfactual_blue

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:32 - Apr 29 by footers

I was referring to the discounts currently available at the club shop.

Of course you were.

You Lowestofters, expecting Poundland prices wherever you go.

Nice one, "poster who's only been here for 2 days!" (n/t) on 18:54 - Apr 29 with 1198 viewsBloots

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:30 - Apr 29 by WellGroomedUngulate

Might even see the return of a big name poster or two, having previously outgrown the forum they could be tempted back to relive past glories and improve standards across the board.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 19:08 - Apr 29 with 1159 viewsHelp

Cons of the new Premiership Forum
VAR
diving players from the big clubs
VAR
Why no Pens
VAR
Why do we only get bad refs
VAR

Pros of the new Premiership forum
who we gonna finish second too
How come Leicester only got a 6 point deduction
Everton & Forest still fighting FFP rules
no EA derby in the prem
Dirty leeds in the prem
As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 19:31 - Apr 29 with 1100 viewsGlory_Hunter

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 18:35 - Apr 29 by factual_blue

Of course you were.

You Lowestofters, expecting Poundland prices wherever you go.

What's your favourite kimchi?
As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 19:33 - Apr 29 with 1088 viewsfooters

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 19:31 - Apr 29 by Glory_Hunter

What's your favourite kimchi?

Any relation to Alan?

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 19:37 - Apr 29 with 1062 viewsGlory_Hunter

As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 19:33 - Apr 29 by footers

Any relation to Alan?

Was he the unfunny one or the really unfunny one?
As a Board I think we have handled the transition on 19:39 - Apr 29 with 1056 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They did very well managing Frimmers. Probably the most improved because I thought he struggled in League 1 to be honest. I am sure they will do all they can to get that Clive from LoftforWords in.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024