Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top pubs for watching the 'Udders game? 17:45 - Apr 29 with 752 viewsbaxterbasics

Ipswich to Woodbridge radius ideally.

Be nice to have some atmos and avoid the lag/buffering I enjoy when viewing from home via unconventional technologies.

(Did try getting an actual ticket, alas...)

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Top pubs for watching the 'Udders game? on 18:01 - Apr 29 with 695 viewsRegencyBlue

The Plough, by the bus station, will have it but will undoubtedly be rammed.
Top pubs for watching the 'Udders game? on 18:05 - Apr 29 with 682 viewsHeathlander

Cock and Pie will be good. Big screen, big bar, awful toilets, loads of screens. Should be rammed with Town fans.
Whilst it's not cool.... on 18:25 - Apr 29 with 634 viewsBloots

...Isaacs is probably the best bet.

There's about a dozen screens in total, you can see one from pretty much anywhere.

I ended up back in there after the Scum away match and it was still rammed and everyone was still buzzing despite the loss.

They were even making an effort with the music choices.

Added bonus that the players and staff will probably end up there with the trophy at some stage.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Top pubs for watching the 'Udders game? on 19:04 - Apr 29 with 563 viewsBluespeed225

Felixstowe snooker club was in a frenzy at 3-2 the other night, think lads had been on a dayer though! Grovesnor for me tomorrow I think, bit closer. I'd driven straight from work the other night, so wasn't drinking, felt like someone on the outside looking in! Plan to be right on the inside tomorrow!
Whilst it's not cool.... on 19:53 - Apr 29 with 444 viewsStewart27

Whilst it's not cool.... on 18:25 - Apr 29 by Bloots

...Isaacs is probably the best bet.

There's about a dozen screens in total, you can see one from pretty much anywhere.

I ended up back in there after the Scum away match and it was still rammed and everyone was still buzzing despite the loss.

They were even making an effort with the music choices.

Added bonus that the players and staff will probably end up there with the trophy at some stage.

Isaacs was good for the scum game.

Don’t want to tempt fate but was thinking about a potential after party venue too!

What was town like last year?
I stayed in the ground for too long.... on 19:57 - Apr 29 with 429 viewsBloots

Whilst it's not cool.... on 19:53 - Apr 29 by Stewart27

Isaacs was good for the scum game.

Don’t want to tempt fate but was thinking about a potential after party venue too!

What was town like last year?

....and all the "boozers" were full to capacity and not letting people in.

I ended up in Revs, I got a table outside and the atmosphere gradually improved until it became party central after a couple of hours.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024