Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take 18:58 - Apr 29 with 1174 viewsblueprint

My nerves are absolutely shredded right now. I was fine Saturday night but I now have constant butterflies in my stomach.

Ridiculous isn’t it?
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:01 - Apr 29 with 1143 viewsMK1

Not at all. Shows you care.
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:09 - Apr 29 with 1096 viewsITFC_Forever

I’ve had enough of worrying about it, it’s all-consuming.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:15 - Apr 29 with 1054 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's actually quite scary that we'll know our fate in 115 hours time.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:31 - Apr 29 with 1010 views_clive_baker_

Pretty understandable really given the magnitude of the game tomorrow and jeopardy of it.

If we lose, we’re not necessarily toast but it’s a huge shot in the arm for Leeds and takes things out of our hands. Win and we have 1 foot in the premier league. Draw and we’ve then got our ‘cup final’ Saturday which becomes must win.

We’ve not been this close to the premier league in a generation. We might not get a better chance for feck knows how long. I think it’s understandable to be excitable and distracted by it all given what’s at stake.
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:34 - Apr 29 with 985 viewsGlory_Hunter

Just don't do what others have done and throw yourself off a building.
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:38 - Apr 29 with 968 viewsIllinoisblue

A mixture of terror, dread, and occasionally a little bit of optimism. I have in the back of my head a dream of Portman Road uniting as one - Hudds fans included - around the 85 minute mark all joining in with a loud chorus of “Leeds are falling apart again” with us 3 goals up and Leeds only drawing or whatever. Then a proper pitch invasion with no booing. Then a lap of honour. Then Ed calling in live to sing Perfect down the phone over the PA system.

Or we’ll fk it up and lose to scum in the playoffs.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:40 - Apr 29 with 942 viewsgainsboroughblue

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:38 - Apr 29 by Illinoisblue

A mixture of terror, dread, and occasionally a little bit of optimism. I have in the back of my head a dream of Portman Road uniting as one - Hudds fans included - around the 85 minute mark all joining in with a loud chorus of “Leeds are falling apart again” with us 3 goals up and Leeds only drawing or whatever. Then a proper pitch invasion with no booing. Then a lap of honour. Then Ed calling in live to sing Perfect down the phone over the PA system.

You and I have had that very scenario in your last paragraph in our heads since before Christmas.

I've thought about it af least ten times a day.

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:47 - Apr 29 with 895 viewsGlory_Hunter

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:40 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

You and I have had that very scenario in your last paragraph in our heads since before Christmas.

I've thought about it af least ten times a day.

I have dreams. Anxiety dreams.

Friday morning I woke in a sweat after I'd dreamt we'd lost 2-1 to Hull and Leeds had slaughtered QPR. So at least there's nothing in that!
Login to get fewer ads

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:50 - Apr 29 with 861 viewsblueprint

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:38 - Apr 29 by Illinoisblue

The final part fills me with dread.
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:53 - Apr 29 with 841 viewsblueprint

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:47 - Apr 29 by Glory_Hunter

I have dreams. Anxiety dreams.

Friday morning I woke in a sweat after I'd dreamt we'd lost 2-1 to Hull and Leeds had slaughtered QPR. So at least there's nothing in that!

IF we do not get over the line I hope nobody claims that we bottled it. Whatever happens the last 2 seasons have been remarkable and the one thing this team has is bottle.
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:54 - Apr 29 with 839 viewsGlory_Hunter

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:50 - Apr 29 by blueprint

Won't come to that.

Tomorrow will be a nervy 5-5 draw with a nervy 1-0 finish Saturday with us scoring in the 97th minute.
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:55 - Apr 29 with 826 viewsSwansea_Blue

16th May is when we get knocked out of the PO semi-final, so not long to go now.

*runs away*

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:55 - Apr 29 with 822 viewsgainsboroughblue

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:53 - Apr 29 by blueprint

IF we do not get over the line I hope nobody claims that we bottled it. Whatever happens the last 2 seasons have been remarkable and the one thing this team has is bottle.

I've seen the bottle word a few times on here and other places. I don't like it either. It's an unfair criticism to level at a club performing beyond expectations like they are.

I'd be gutted and may swear a lot but I couldn't be angry with anybody at the club.

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:58 - Apr 29 with 802 viewsGlory_Hunter

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:55 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

I've seen the bottle word a few times on here and other places. I don't like it either. It's an unfair criticism to level at a club performing beyond expectations like they are.

I'd be gutted and may swear a lot but I couldn't be angry with anybody at the club.

'Bottlers' is the last word that comes to mind with this current crop.
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 20:01 - Apr 29 with 769 viewsIllinoisblue

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:50 - Apr 29 by blueprint

Same. I can’t even begin to imagine the pain. Actually I can which is why we better not balls this up.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 20:34 - Apr 29 with 634 views_clive_baker_

I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 19:55 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

Yeah that's nonsense. We're going to finish the season on 90 - 96 points and possibly 90+ goals. We've not been out of the top 3 since when, September? We've been told we'll fall away all season, told we've not played anyone good yet, that the bubble will burst. We came back from a tough run through December and January to win 9 out of 10 games through Feb - April. It's ridiculous.

Ultimately only 2 teams can get into the automatic spots. If we finish 3rd its not through a lack of bottle. It might well be a consequence of having a smaller squad that hasn't cost hundreds of millions to put together on Premier league money, but it certainly wouldn't be through a lack of bottle.
I seriously don’t know how much longer of this I can take on 20:37 - Apr 29 with 616 viewshomer_123

Just saviour it.

Well...its not dull is it? by homer_123 27 Apr 22:49
Would we rather be watching a Keane or a Mick side!

Or...how about Hurst's L1 team?

To be in this position...two years running....watching us play quality football full of swagger, swerve, grit and hard work is an absolute revelation.

Regardless, savour these emotions, revel in the not knowing, the joy, the frustration.

I'd rather this than apathetic, listless performances.

Promotion is so close and yet.... by homer_123 28 Apr 19:27
I'm quite relaxed to be honest.

Wasn't overly frustrated last night. Off the 3 that was the toughest one.

Even if Davis is out...the creativity in this side will create enough chances to win both remaining games. We have Burns and Hirst back. Starsky is firing on all cylinders...Jezza looks on it as well.

Taylor turned in a decent cameo and has looked more and more the player we hoped he'd be.

We'll be fine.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024