Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday is my birthday 21:34 - Apr 29 with 576 viewsacj

I’ll be 33. I was 9 when we got promoted in 2000.

I live in Chile so will have to be up at 7:30 to watch the Hudds game, after being out at a friend’s wedding on Friday, so probably going to be hanging like f*€!

This is going to be the best or worst birthday ever.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Saturday is my birthday on 21:45 - Apr 29 with 504 viewsle2blue

Hopefully it’s all worth it!

I’m coming out to Santiago first week in June for business trip, any football on around that time or all finished?
Saturday is my birthday on 21:55 - Apr 29 with 446 viewsacj

Saturday is my birthday on 21:45 - Apr 29 by le2blue

Hopefully it’s all worth it!

I’m coming out to Santiago first week in June for business trip, any football on around that time or all finished?

Oh cracking! I live in Santiago, shoot me a message if you’re likely to have any free time while you’re down here and I can give you some recommendations for stuff to do while you’re in town.

Football season here runs calendar year but I think the Primera division stops for a break after the first weekend in June because it’s Copa America this year. There may be Copa Chile games running though - that’s what they’ve done alongside the international tournament break in past years. Haven’t seen anything announced but will try to remember to give you a shout if I see anything.
[Post edited 29 Apr 21:56]

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Saturday is my birthday on 22:03 - Apr 29 with 397 viewsle2blue

Saturday is my birthday on 21:55 - Apr 29 by acj

Oh cracking! I live in Santiago, shoot me a message if you’re likely to have any free time while you’re down here and I can give you some recommendations for stuff to do while you’re in town.

Football season here runs calendar year but I think the Primera division stops for a break after the first weekend in June because it’s Copa America this year. There may be Copa Chile games running though - that’s what they’ve done alongside the international tournament break in past years. Haven’t seen anything announced but will try to remember to give you a shout if I see anything.
[Post edited 29 Apr 21:56]

Nice one mate. I’ll DM you once dates and flights confirmed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024