Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games 22:23 - Apr 29 with 1003 viewsIllinoisblue

But his stats last two years are literally up there with the very best.

Him bagging tomorrow would be a perfect return to form.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games on 22:31 - Apr 29 with 952 viewsNutkins_Return

I don't think it's even massively a case of him being out of sorts. Chappers is rarely a guy making a game tick.

He's a big moments player. He plays lower percentage but penetrating passes which gets him assists (or can turnover possession). He hits first time shots and get in areas to score goals. In very small percentages between him getting and assist and a goal but when he has a little run of it not coming off then he isn't contributing as much. But he's not really playing much different really. As you say he's due a goal or assist and it's a matter of when.
Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games on 22:33 - Apr 29 with 915 viewsRyorry

Let's hope he rediscovers his best form as from tomorrow 20.00hrs onwards!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games on 22:38 - Apr 29 with 866 viewsNthQldITFC

Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games on 22:31 - Apr 29 by Nutkins_Return

I don't think it's even massively a case of him being out of sorts. Chappers is rarely a guy making a game tick.

He's a big moments player. He plays lower percentage but penetrating passes which gets him assists (or can turnover possession). He hits first time shots and get in areas to score goals. In very small percentages between him getting and assist and a goal but when he has a little run of it not coming off then he isn't contributing as much. But he's not really playing much different really. As you say he's due a goal or assist and it's a matter of when.

That's very well put.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games on 22:43 - Apr 29 with 842 viewsdavblue

Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games on 22:31 - Apr 29 by Nutkins_Return

Having a young child can affect the best of us, it can take a bit of adapting to the sleepless night maybe it’s a factor or maybe just a spell he’s going through.
Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games on 10:10 - Apr 30 with 385 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Big games need big game players.

Would be very surprised if Chaplin doesn’t start

Poll: Our final position

Chappers might be a bit out of sorts last few games on 10:25 - Apr 30 with 346 viewsEuropablue

I'd love to see some stats comparing when Burns is in the side and when he's not, because Chaplin looks so much better when Burns is in the side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024