Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? 09:42 - Apr 30 with 1015 viewsnrb1985

Don't think I've seen any on the board before but if anyone wants to watch the game tonight, lady Godiva will be showing it and I'll be there along with one other Town fan.

COYFB.

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 11:30 - Apr 30 with 921 viewsKropotkin123

You'd hope those living in Geneva know they are in Switzerland...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 11:39 - Apr 30 with 882 viewsmr_bean

Think you need to change the venue. Could be a bad omen. Unlike Lady Godiva, we don't want to get buried in Coventry!
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 11:46 - Apr 30 with 862 viewschicoazul

OP this is very bad vibes, look what happened to Godiva in Coventry.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 13:25 - Apr 30 with 796 viewsnrb1985

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 11:30 - Apr 30 by Kropotkin123

You'd hope those living in Geneva know they are in Switzerland...

There's 2 x Geneva in North America :)
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 13:28 - Apr 30 with 785 viewsnrb1985

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 11:46 - Apr 30 by chicoazul

OP this is very bad vibes, look what happened to Godiva in Coventry.

Haha fair point.

I hope I wont be blamed should anything untoward happen this evening!

Forget who it was but when Oxford scored a 96th min equaliser in KM's first season, 2 mins before hand somebody posted on here - "Im so confident we'll simply seem games out now"...

He/she was roundly blamed by all for us dropping points
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 14:24 - Apr 30 with 721 viewsletmeseethatkaz

I literally just got back from there after going to a mate's stag do (we were on the French side of the border, not insane enough to spend Geneva prices on a few nights on the booze). If I was there another night I'd have joined you.

A fair few of the guys from the stag are in and around Geneva. Not Ipswich fans, but they definitely want us to go up (I checked), so I'll give them the info if they fancy watching it. Like myself they might be a little worse for wear though!
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 15:59 - Apr 30 with 654 viewsKropotkin123

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 13:25 - Apr 30 by nrb1985

There's 2 x Geneva in North America :)

Touché!

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:17 - Apr 30 with 632 viewsnrb1985

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 14:24 - Apr 30 by letmeseethatkaz

I literally just got back from there after going to a mate's stag do (we were on the French side of the border, not insane enough to spend Geneva prices on a few nights on the booze). If I was there another night I'd have joined you.

A fair few of the guys from the stag are in and around Geneva. Not Ipswich fans, but they definitely want us to go up (I checked), so I'll give them the info if they fancy watching it. Like myself they might be a little worse for wear though!

Haha good stuff.

I live in Zurich but I'm here for work. I must say, for things like a pint or a coffee on the go, I barely notice any difference in price now between here and London

£7 for a pint where my Missus lives in Sheperd's Bush ffs.

Anyway, if your mates decide to come, I'm short bald bloke that will spend most of the evening struggling to watch with my head in hands!
Login to get fewer ads

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:26 - Apr 30 with 610 viewsJJ_ITFC

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:17 - Apr 30 by nrb1985

Haha good stuff.

I live in Zurich but I'm here for work. I must say, for things like a pint or a coffee on the go, I barely notice any difference in price now between here and London

£7 for a pint where my Missus lives in Sheperd's Bush ffs.

Anyway, if your mates decide to come, I'm short bald bloke that will spend most of the evening struggling to watch with my head in hands!

I know a short bald bloke that now lives in ZRH but often goes to Geneva and Sheperds Bush ;-)

If anyone is in Zurich I'd be happy to be not the only one shouting at the TV in the pub
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:33 - Apr 30 with 574 viewsnrb1985

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:26 - Apr 30 by JJ_ITFC

I know a short bald bloke that now lives in ZRH but often goes to Geneva and Sheperds Bush ;-)

If anyone is in Zurich I'd be happy to be not the only one shouting at the TV in the pub

Haha - I knew you were on here somewhere ;)

If I was back home we could have gone to Kenedys.

You going on Saturday?

COYFB!
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:51 - Apr 30 with 553 viewsJJ_ITFC

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:33 - Apr 30 by nrb1985

Haha - I knew you were on here somewhere ;)

If I was back home we could have gone to Kenedys.

You going on Saturday?

COYFB!

Am in the UK but no luck with tickets!
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:54 - Apr 30 with 546 viewsnrb1985

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 16:51 - Apr 30 by JJ_ITFC

Am in the UK but no luck with tickets!

Me neither but also booked flights so I'll be there for the craic regardless.

Ping me on WA - cant find your number!
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 18:40 - Apr 30 with 449 viewsSamuelowen88

Out there fairly regularly for work. So one to remember for future.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 17:56 - May 1 with 308 viewsKeith_B

Hi, I’ve not able to face watching a live game since the Cardiff debacle.

That said, I will probably risk it on Saturday. I assume the Lady Godiva will be showing The Championship finale so hopefully see you there.
Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 18:22 - May 1 with 265 viewsnrb1985

Any Geneva (Switzerland) based town fans? on 17:56 - May 1 by Keith_B

Hi, I’ve not able to face watching a live game since the Cardiff debacle.

That said, I will probably risk it on Saturday. I assume the Lady Godiva will be showing The Championship finale so hopefully see you there.

Hi Mate - I’m flying back Saturday am so sadly won’t be there. Don’t have ticket as yet but couldn’t not be there!

Look forward to watching a few PL games there next season hopefully! I’m in Zürich as above but in GVA at least once a week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024