Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds 16:04 - Apr 30 with 297 viewsgiant_stow

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2024/apr/30/cost-rises-bad-weather-harming-

lots of this rings true - especially how no one wants to do away games.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds on 16:09 - Apr 30 with 269 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Don't worry, the 20 Premier League Clubs have graciously agreed to inject 1/3rd of a Harry Kane, (£33m) to fix the problem, in return for taking away those pesky FA Cup replays.

That should solve it all.
[Post edited 30 Apr 16:12]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds on 16:11 - Apr 30 with 258 viewsgiant_stow

Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds on 16:09 - Apr 30 by Cheltenham_Blue

Don't worry, the 20 Premier League Clubs have graciously agreed to inject 1/3rd of a Harry Kane, (£33m) to fix the problem, in return for taking away those pesky FA Cup replays.

That should solve it all.
[Post edited 30 Apr 16:12]

Yes indeed, what a relief from the good old FA.

At least West Ham backed off nicking that ground in Hainalt.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds on 16:14 - Apr 30 with 236 viewsGeoffSentence

bad weather has always 'harmed' grass roots football. I played in some atrocious conditions over the years.

At least frost and snow is on the way out.

Huzzah for global heating.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds on 16:17 - Apr 30 with 229 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds on 16:14 - Apr 30 by GeoffSentence

bad weather has always 'harmed' grass roots football. I played in some atrocious conditions over the years.

Undersoil too if we move to Iceland.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds on 17:13 - Apr 30 with 183 viewsredrickstuhaart

Rising costs and bad weather harming English grassroots football, survey finds on 16:14 - Apr 30 by GeoffSentence

It has become far worse. Very hard to get games on with the wet weather in recent years.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024