Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? 17:59 - Apr 30 with 2265 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:38 - Apr 30 with 350 viewsNeedhamChris

Yep, I would

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:38 - Apr 30 with 350 viewsRyorry

Surprised myself with a definite 'no'.

We need to go for this, Saturday is very far from an easy game imho, and we need to create a bit of wriggle-room tonight if we can.

No way would KM & the lads settle for a point either, & where they go, so do i (in my head anyway, as can't go in person).

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:43 - Apr 30 with 327 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 18:14 - Apr 30 by Swailsey

Mmmm. I don’t think so, I back us to win tonight. I think too much is being placed on Saturday being a safe bet. We know what relegated teams can do to high-flying clubs (think us against Leeds the season we went down).

Having to win Saturday makes me very nervous.
[Post edited 30 Apr 18:16]

Rolling the dice tonight means you risk a loss. I'm stunned anyone's saying no. Go into the last day guaranteed in pole position, at home to a relegated club? Yes please! That doesn't make it easy, of course. But if you don't find a way to get up in that scenario then you don't really deserve to go up (automatically).

I see Leeds winning against on-the-beach Saints, so we need to get above them with our extra game.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:45 - Apr 30 with 317 viewsNeedhamChris

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:43 - Apr 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

Rolling the dice tonight means you risk a loss. I'm stunned anyone's saying no. Go into the last day guaranteed in pole position, at home to a relegated club? Yes please! That doesn't make it easy, of course. But if you don't find a way to get up in that scenario then you don't really deserve to go up (automatically).

I see Leeds winning against on-the-beach Saints, so we need to get above them with our extra game.

I agree with you. Tonight is a scary one!

Poll: Who will Kieran McKenna be managing on 1st August 2024

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:09 - Apr 30 with 240 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I will take a point from Saturday now!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:11 - Apr 30 with 238 viewsSwailsey

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 19:43 - Apr 30 by The_Flashing_Smile

I stand by it ;)

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:16 - Apr 30 with 224 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:11 - Apr 30 by Swailsey

I stand by it ;)

Risk to reward innit. The same as we play.
Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:17 - Apr 30 with 218 viewsGlory_Hunter

No
Login to get fewer ads

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:29 - Apr 30 with 176 viewsRyorry

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:11 - Apr 30 by Swailsey

I stand by it ;)

As do I!

Relying on 3 points on Saturday seemed a higher risk to me, because leaving us with only one outcome OK, whereas winning tonight gave us two outcomes being OK on Sat.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:32 - Apr 30 with 163 viewsGavTWTD

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:09 - Apr 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I will take a point from Saturday now!

Maybe!

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:36 - Apr 30 with 152 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

No. OP you’re a massive pu**y for even suggesting it and doubting this bunch for a single second. Uppa Towen.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now? on 22:36 - Apr 30 with 152 viewsSwansea_Blue

You can stick your fkn draw up your fkn arse

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024