Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? 22:10 - Apr 30 with 2226 viewsBlueBadger

Obviously we want an 'anything but a defeat' day, but theoretically, the Budgies could still fall out of the top six, but it would mean scummy Birmingham probably stay up. You'd take that as a 'lesser of two evils' deal, right?
[Post edited 30 Apr 22:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 00:22 - May 1 with 202 viewsChurchman

I’d quite like Leeds 4-0 down after 30 mins just to bang another nail in the lid but the rest? Who cares.

If I am pushed, Wednesday and Argyle to stay up.
So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 00:56 - May 1 with 176 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 23:45 - Apr 30 by mrfixit426

I was trying to keep it achievable.

I'm sure someone can help.

Keno?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 05:11 - May 1 with 122 viewsacj

So, what else do we want to happen on Saturday? on 22:31 - Apr 30 by BlueBoots

A comfortable enough scoreline to be able to bring Walton off the bench for a few minutes...

This would be great, and a nice reflection of Hladky getting ten minutes against Exeter last year.

Would also like to see both Wednesday and Plymouth stay up. Not worried about Nodge getting in the play offs - would be great to see them lose there, and if they go up with us at least it means we get the derby next year. Win-win innit.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024